• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
find a clan that battles over wifi, seeing as po doesnt work on my 3ds. btw purp you need to read the book Infinity. pretty good, on the 3rd book of the series. lol, figures that when my laptop breaks i start doing better in school, and i actually start working out.

Zomg yay!!!! I shall check it out :D ~!

Blaaz

Banned
lol nitro figured out why 90% of serebii has bad grades

BGP_

Alright, you guys kinda need to do your round 2 DPP OU tourney batttles. No battles have been done since the 2nd day it started pretty much. List of ppl is here.
Also, Nightmare declined the war request so it's time to move on to the next option! Hopefully the curse settles in just for payback on some of these....

BGP_

Everyone is scared as ****. Tell them we'll play our weaker people
I have a couple more lined up to ask, and if all else fails shadows arena requested us yesterday, but i wanna do a war where i can do 7 vs. 7 and let some other people have a go rather than do a 5 vs. 5 lineup with the same people AGAIN

BGP_

How long can you be here without a warning that your not going to be active?
Doesn't really matter. If you disappear for like 3 weeks it'll be questionable, but otherwise you'll be fine. If you're taking a long leave for vacation or something it's probably safe to just post sometime before you leave that you're going to be gone for awhile

BGP_

my last day is may 30th whoop
anyways steering back on topic, i have finally got an interested clan to war us (Eevee Elites). It's not a sure yes, but atleast they answered and are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.