• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmitchelltv

Activity post, yall. Wow i feel like a cowboy.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i have spring break starting next thursday, but i ignore school and come here anyway to whatever

Blaaz

Banned
OOH THEY WIFI?
mother lucs can i? D:

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
I dont think so, i asked for a PO war and they're agreeing to terms, though i said i might have 1 wifi battle if i have to

put me in coach, i,promise not fumble the ball this time.

also whats this huge pokemon news

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Defeated TheMaster in a tourney match 3-0 (I think that was the proper score, feel free to correct me if I was wrong). Good game and after a rough start to round 2 I live to fight another day it seems.

Blaaz

Banned
ily2 lucs can we go get that ice cream now

in other news i think we should do moar movie night :3

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
when 4 different sources, including gamefreak themselves, are promising big news from tomorrow night til the 15th, **** happens

if gamefreak is smart, maybe b/w2 on the ds was a joke, and its really on the 3ds. but i doubt it. maybe ruby/saphire remakes, and/or b/w stadium, twould be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.