• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Just thought I should update... I am going to be pretty inactive until after the 2nd full week of May due to studying for AP exams. If anyone really needs me for anything (which I doubt) just PM or VM me.

this might happen to me, or i might do what i did last year and just wing it

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
found my soulmate, sitting in history when i heard the original pokemon themesong playing out of a ipod. its now my lifes mission to marry this woman

Blaaz

Banned
get er done nitro
take her by the ponytail and do horrible mean nasty stuff

im active now people but this is late as ive been active for the past few days
in other news im doing this bgp style
line for line baby
ill get on topic now XP
when is this tri war

BGP_

So like, i probably wont be able to send war post til tomorrow evening, cuz i still have a little left and wont be able to send it tonight, but im getting my permit test tomorrow and all that shiz, so yea

ISDr

Hey all::: Just posting to asy that I am still alive:: Its a hectic chedule but gotta say that its the first time I have viewed anything pokemon related/been on the forums since over 3 months i guess. . .

ANd happy to still see my name on members list. . thanks BGP for not updating the list to remove inactive members :) ::

I will try to be on at times, but absolutely no guarantee:

Oh and I only do PO battles nowadays, absolutely no DS battles

And I will be certainly back more actively at the very least after mid-June. . but will try to stay in touch . . .

ISDr

BGP_

Sry for so much inactivity guys i have had a lot of work from school and sometimes I'm lucky to even have a descent nights sleep lol

Hey all::: Just posting to asy that I am still alive:: Its a hectic chedule but gotta say that its the first time I have viewed anything pokemon related/been on the forums since over 3 months i guess. . .

ANd happy to still see my name on members list. . thanks BGP for not updating the list to remove inactive members :) ::

I will try to be on at times, but absolutely no guarantee:

Oh and I only do PO battles nowadays, absolutely no DS battles

And I will be certainly back more actively at the very least after mid-June. . but will try to stay in touch . . .

ISDr
it's all cool, i know you guys are alive :3

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
activity. I'm testing a new team.

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
you arent dead :D

why would i be dead? tennessee isn't that dangerous. [other then the wild hobos roaming the woods]

BGP_

Finished the war thread and will post later. I would also like to say that i have obtained my learner's permit with flying colors and all because i'm hawt

BGP_

Alright so like, the final round matches for the DPP OU tourney MUST be done by this wednesday night. I am ending this thing and moving on to somethign else afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.