• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
yo, rez! and other guy.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
yeah, i think from when i was in TeT

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
ok i need some opinions on this. i just got a lvl 1 shiny oshawott on gts. what are the chances its fake. and is it safe for me to breed?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
@nitox try this thread out for size

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
@rezna: you said that already. -_-

BGP_

alright just gonna say it one more time to make sure everyone is aware, but i'm going to be gone most of the day tomorrow so probably wont be on til fairly late at night :3

BGP_

Common guys! We just need to win the rest of our matches!!!
EDITED:NVM, windie lost in bo3 lol. Oh well, if we lose this one we're atleast still undefeated for a little over a year in normal clan wars xD. If seasoul wins one more it's over for us

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
Windie has brought home another win!
Keep it up crew! Sweep the rest of the wins and we're basically guaranteed to win!

Haven't edited it here, so I will.

Windie then decided to go onto a Bo3, reasons not yet explained, and lost to hax. He then went on to tell us in the xat that he "threw the match" so he could finally take a break from competitive Pokemon.

Either way, from the looks of things, TSS has this won if they win one more match. Our hopes are slim, but don't give up Dracaena! We can still do it!

BGP_

meh dont worry about it. I dont even think it's really much of an "official" war anyways, especially since we're already bending rules just to get it done in the first place xD

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
let the owners of the clan decide.

the only thing i can't beat is my flu...

anyway if Rez is battling me, well clan points lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.