• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

BGP_

That's genius! I say yes to this idea. :3
lol great idea
So the mario kart 7 tourney is most likely going to have teams of 2. we haven't decided on how many people will be in each race but we'll determine that later based on the sign up count. If there's only 4 people in a race, an order will be chosen for each person to select which stage they want and everyone else must choose that too to be fair unless it's your turn, then you get to pick. if we do 4 teams of 2 in a race, then each TEAM will choose a stage in a certain order. Sounds complicated at first, but it isn't and you'll understand later. Obviously if we're doing teams, at the end of each series of 4 you will add up the scores and the 2 people with the highest total move on. Again, assuming we do this, it would be preffered that after every set of 4 when the results are determined that someone take a picture of the score just for confirming reasons, but i wont say it's required. Now ofc, this is assuming we have enough people so i guess we'll figure this out now. Sign ups will last til monday morning, beginning now!

1. BGP

BGP_

1. BGP
2. Terra

Edit:Also, i wanted to post what i have so far for the spreadsheet. I just started it and i'm still debating on certain things. I'm thinking of adding a join date column in the groups stats if you're all willing enough to go back and find the most recent date you joined the clan, which might including digging through the first 2 threads. I'm also debating a few other things but this will get us started. And yes, at the bottom where the other sheets are listed you will see i put something for medals, yet i have nothing there. I'm lazy, deal with it. I also didn't put ranks yet just in case we do reset the ranks and start clean
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF5lLm128VXdGUweldtVUdGdXppd1hVVUwzWU54UlE#gid=2
if you want any data in that i missed (as far as the FC's and stuff go) just post and tell me

Last edited:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
we're getting rid of credits, they serve absolutely no purpose. We're going to change the method for ranking up :) Even if we dont reset ranks, credits are out

As long as we still have something that stays (WARY)
*pokes rank up eligibility*

BGP_

As long as we still have something that stays (WARY)
*pokes rank up eligibility*

Medals k?
something like this, im actually liking the medals for ranking up a little bit more now, mostly cuz the ranks will then be able to show the total effort put into the clan, however the rank up requirements might change sometimes due to added medals unless we agree to keep them static
1. BGP
2. Terra
3. Royal

Last edited:

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I'm actually serious about keeping my credits so bgp tell purp to keep my credits where they are.

Also I'm in for the MK7 tourney!

BGP_

I'm actually serious about keeping my credits so bgp tell purp to keep my credits where they are.

Also I'm in for the MK7 tourney!
we will keep your credits, the rest of the clan will have no credits but you will!
1. BGP
2. Terra
3. Royal
4. Quake
5. Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.