• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
we will keep your credits, the rest of the clan will have no credits but you will!
1. BGP
2. Terra
3. Royal
4. Quake
5. Blue

So feel free to not sign me up for the MK7 tourney. Also reminder I will be inactive the 8th to the 14th just so you know *pokes leaders* :/

king_fross

Reading your destiny
we will keep your credits, the rest of the clan will have no credits but you will!
1. BGP
2. Terra
3. Royal
4. Quake
5. Blue

SIGN ME UP!!! :D and....
yes i know i have been inactive without warning. xD

BGP_

SIGN ME UP!!! :D and....
yes i know i have been inactive without warning. xD
alright i'll put you in! And it's ok, just check in once every 2 weeks at bare minimum or something like that
1. BGP
2. Terra
3. Royal
4. Quake
5. Blue
6. King Fross

king_fross

Reading your destiny
alright i'll put you in! And it's ok, just check in once every 2 weeks at bare minimum or something like that
1. BGP
2. Terra
3. Royal
4. Quake
5. Blue
6. King Fross

I'll try but I've been caught up in other RPG games(ToGf, FFIV:TAY, etc.) and reading (I hate school). Dx
when is the tourney gonna begin so i can put the event in my phone. :)

BGP_

I'll try but I've been caught up in other RPG games(ToGf, FFIV:TAY, etc.) and reading (I hate school). Dx
when is the tourney gonna begin so i can put the event in my phone. :)
sign ups are ending monday morning so not too long after that, gotta iron out the rules once we know how many people are going to be in it

king_fross

Reading your destiny
sign ups are ending monday morning so not too long after that, gotta iron out the rules once we know how many people are going to be in it

does each participant need to share his/her FC with eachother so as to make sure we can all be in the same group or will you just create a new group on the mariokart online. ;201-?;

king_fross

Reading your destiny

king_fross

Reading your destiny
OMG....... O_O
My sig looks official now.
and I learned how to link to the thread and chat all by my self......... I'm so proud. (o^_^o)

Status
Not open for further replies.