• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Can i rejoin? (Nidoqueen Group)

BGP_

D:. Omy, Lets party!!! We'll miss you bgp :<.
love you too! not :3
meh we need more people in the tourney
i agree with this statement
Indeed. Go people go!!!! D:
since she said it, you guys have to do it now or you can feel guilty!
Can i rejoin? (Nidoqueen Group)
i didn't realize that you left D: but you sure can!
Also, i had to reject TA's war request for reasons that i think should be pretty obvious (cough high inactivity til the 30th cough) and before anyone asks no none of you can run ANY wars while i'm gone :3 especially since i said i don't wanna war til i settle this rank up/spreadsheet stuff

Last edited:

king_fross

Reading your destiny
for the MK7 tourney, i personally don't care who i get partnered up with.
as long as they don't suck at the game horribly.
(then again I'm not the "greatest" driver xD)

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I feel an activity post is in order. Sorry about the inactivity, just been crazy busy with a bunch of stuff, I'll try to be more active.

BGP_

Status
Not open for further replies.