• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

BW2 OU tourney:
1. Rey
2. Shadow
3. Scizor64
4. TerraWolf
5. TheMaster
6. TMK
7. PokeExpert
8. Avizion

Keep em coming

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
ok I'm back! Please sign me up for the BW2 OU tourney. I cant read all the posts. Any news beside this new tourney?

BGP_

BW2 OU tourney:
1. Rey
2. Shadow
3. Scizor64
4. TerraWolf
5. TheMaster
6. TMK
7. PokeExpert
8. Avizion
9. Geo
10. Metroid78

Hoping for at least 6 more

BGP_

BW2 OU tourney:
1. Rey
2. Shadow
3. Scizor64
4. TerraWolf
5. TheMaster
6. TMK
7. PokeExpert
8. Avizion
9. Geo
10. Metroid78
11. SWD

sorry, my bad

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Loss to sciz again! In doubles.

Uh. I didn't manage to use that move lol. And 3 crits from him destroyed my 3NU, 3 (poor IVs) OU pokemon.

Last edited:

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Sonic in Pokemon World hehe.

Nah I just want to battle for fun, so yeah I do not need to think much forming a team to lose lol.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
BGP, I will pawn you by losing to you LOL.

I haven't battle you before. But I promise even though I lose, I am not far behind.

sciz used made OU and a BL team, and mine is bred OU mixed trained team (you can tell they aren't Rnged as one crit from them just KO my Pokemon), I still managed to being his 2 OU an BL down from 1 OU and 2 NUs. So yes I am experienced. If I am serious I used my best team to win the battle but what is the fun in that?

BGP_

BGP, I will pawn you by losing to you LOL.

I haven't battle you before. But I promise even though I lose, I am not far behind.

sciz used made OU and a BL team, and mine is bred OU mixed trained team (you can tell they aren't Rnged as one crit from them just KO my Pokemon), I still managed to being his 2 OU an BL down from 1 OU and 2 NUs. So yes I am experienced. If I am serious I used my best team to win the battle but what is the fun in that?
there is no fun in that! I might battle you sometime to take some stress off, which i really need now... and to go back to my beloved 4th gen competitive on good ole wifi

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Good old 4th gen wifi that sucks sometimes haha!

I must admit 5th gen battle sequence is much more efficient. But in 4th gen is pretty easy to turn around a battle than 5th gen from what I see the movepool for Pokemon in 5th gen is rather overpowering. IN 4th gen 'useless' moves can work wonders lol.

BGP_

Good old 4th gen wifi that sucks sometimes haha!

I must admit 5th gen battle sequence is much more efficient. But in 4th gen is pretty easy to turn around a battle than 5th gen from what I see the movepool for Pokemon in 5th gen is rather overpowering. IN 4th gen 'useless' moves can work wonders lol.
yeah, that and gen 5 is almost more stale than gen 4 currently

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Oh man! What to do!

Good thing I am not Poketransferring my Pokemon so I can battle in both gens.

The only good thing about 5th gen is random battling. That is how I learn. I don't follow Smogon's 'perfect' teaching boohoo.

I hope when I am ready for 5th gen, people will ask me to battle lol. It is tiring for me to ask people for battling in 4th gen as it is really a dying gen.

BGP_

Oh man! What to do!

Good thing I am not Poketransferring my Pokemon so I can battle in both gens.

The only good thing about 5th gen is random battling. That is how I learn. I don't follow Smogon's 'perfect' teaching boohoo.

I hope when I am ready for 5th gen, people will ask me to battle lol. It is tiring for me to ask people for battling in 4th gen as it is really a dying gen.
true, that and it's wifi is a little bit more likeable. Too bad simulators have basically all but replaced wifi :/

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
But if your internet is always sucks, it is the same!

But there are other reasons why I don't play PO. So if clan battles are based on that. I can't.

BGP, I urge you to get a 4th gen team ready lol! I want to see your Pawnswine!

BGP_

But if your internet is always sucks, it is the same!

But there are other reasons why I don't play PO. So if clan battles are based on that. I can't.

BGP, I urge you to get a 4th gen team ready lol! I want to see your Pawnswine!
no, it's swine flu! We'll see, i might need to take a load off sometime

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
*Am I chatting too much? LOL*

It will be fun if there is Clan Tourney 4th gen wifi battle. That I will be very serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.