• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Good morning guys :3 !!~

BGP_

Yes we do, and leaving for the weekend again. Starting to get a little busy with school so i may start having activity issues...at least more often than usual

BGP_

BW2 OU tourney:
1. Rey
2. Shadow
3. Scizor64
4. TerraWolf
5. TheMaster
6. TMK
7. PokeExpert
8. Avizion
9. Geo
10. Metroid78
11. SWD

Sign up people, we need 16! Also, i dont have the code, but yeah im pretty sure nobody uses it

abrar14

Statter Master
Ok then. I cant find a good active community apart from the default ones :3

I'd sign up but you know the deal with my computer

And i wish post counts would be aloud in the clans section since its the only place i really post anymore.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
so doing 20 battles in a day and reaching top rank and/or having it cheated and lied to in order to get top rank is worthy too? Not always the case, but there needs to be a more bullet proof system, and it's not fair to just let some people get demoted. And honestly nobody should be arguing this since we did it back in may/june.....
i did that stuff a long time ago though just like the other old members

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
Activity post, how is everyone. School has been rough but I passed all my final exams, also my birthday past a week ago so I'm now 20, just a couple of more weeks until b2w2, super stoked

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
Man I can't wait for the new games and the new MD game looks epic too, other then that I am planning on making a NU team with specs electrode.

Status
Not open for further replies.