• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post. My activity will be unreliable over the next few days, my dad grounded me from the computer for a week.

I can't wait for the new Myatery Dungeon game! I've played almost all of them so far

BGP_

Ok then. I cant find a good active community apart from the default ones :3

I'd sign up but you know the deal with my computer

And i wish post counts would be aloud in the clans section since its the only place i really post anymore.
me too
Maybe we could also do a side prediction medal. Whoever gets 75% overall correct gets it
good idea!
I guess while BGP is gone everyone who wants to join lemme know whenever you see me on xat. That said I'll be gone until 2 or 3 because of a game
You seem to forget that i still get on sometimes, just only for an hour or so
bgpbar.gif

hirobar.gif

masterbar.gif

purpbar.gif

^Made these out of boredom yesterday. I would have uploaded them last night if fricken Photobucket let meh D:<
How the F did you know i loved sceptile? Those are f*cking hot!

Btw you know what else is hot? Mystergy dungeon 3d's trailer. OMG!!!!

BGP_

BW2 OU tourney:
1. Rey
2. Shadow
3. Scizor64
4. TerraWolf
5. TheMaster
6. TMK
7. PokeExpert
8. Avizion
9. Geo
10. Metroid78
11. SWD
12. BGP

I won't join the tourney, I suck at OU :L

Reasoning just voided due to sign up number 12, now join! We can both make fools of ourselves, i haven't done BWOU since middle of last year, let alone BW2!

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
I went by favorite Pokemon on the leader's profile XD. Though Sceptile doesn't fit the icy background lol.

That trailer was awesome D: ;-;
Zomg stalker D: lol just kidding! They look amazing o_O !!! Also, starting tomorrow tis not going to be home til' Tuesday so no wifi. I'll still have my phone though so I won't be completely inactive :3

Yo Rey if you see this, making your vs. Banner atm if someone else hasn't already aannnnnd almost finished. Sooo I'll give you the links before I leave. (hmm) I think that's all..... So yeah! byiee!!!

BGP_

Zomg stalker D: lol just kidding! They look amazing o_O !!! Also, starting tomorrow tis not going to be home til' Tuesday so no wifi. I'll still have my phone though so I won't be completely inactive :3

Yo Rey if you see this, making your vs. Banner atm if someone else hasn't already aannnnnd almost finished. Sooo I'll give you the links before I leave. (hmm) I think that's all..... So yeah! byiee!!!

awww, bye purp!
So does anyone care if i change up my ranks a little? They're a little, umm, out of order as is, but i'm going to update them and bring lapras group into the land of BW2!

;-; lol you're welcome!~ :3 Cya soon Purp D:
awww, bye purp!
So does anyone care if i change up my ranks a little? They're a little, umm, out of order as is, but i'm going to update them and bring lapras group into the land of BW2!

I can of course (Wary)

Status
Not open for further replies.