• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Scizor, come at me bro.

Hatsune Miku

Activity post~
*5cm is the distance I can reach
*From now on I'll spin around
*So, please let's part ways.

Then I was like "...lolno."

The when Remelia was with her friends she was like

*520cm is the distance that I can reach
*From now on I'll fly around
*So please, let's part ways

Then i was like "This is so Double Lariat."

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
round 3, in the left corner we have.........reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey alejandrooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
And in the right corner, we have scizoooooooooorrrrrrr sixty foooooouuuuuuuurrrrrr!
Fight!

i
want
to
see
blood
and
fatalities

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
i
want
to
see
blood
and
fatalities

Brrrrrrrother, there won't be any blood. Hell, there won't even be a fight. It'll just be two hits: Me hitting you, and you hitting the sun. Because the name's... Rey-coome. And it rhymes.... with Doom. And you'll be feeling yours all. too. SOON.

but seriously, gl and all that. I just want to get it over with.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
I am ridding a unicorn to the land of the AIDS.

I so want to be in the competitive realm! So I can pawn you guys by losing to you all! Haha! Nah I am pretty good myself really. I am the rare few that don't follow typical smoguish styles.

Do await when I have completed my *training. Well *training takes years for me though, I must as well battle you guys as part of *training!

* is Game Mechanics, which I learn entirely myself. I like to find cool things myself and use them to my advantage!

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Yo guys! Bit late to be saying but thanks for the invites and welcomes. XD Really appreciate them!

Bestgamepearl: yeah I'm a friend of Siz's; we battle and talk a lot so. ;p 'Insta cool' ha, ha. XD

geovanicaon: Yeah no worries that I shall! = ) And good to hear; I'm always looking for strong Battlers. ;p

Last edited:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Activity Post D:

Also my HG nuzlocke isn't going so well... timid totodile, rash spearow, bold pidgey to name a few xD

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
I won 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.