• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
Reporting battles

Beat mango 6-0

Beat CurvedBean 5-0

BrennyBear

Hey.sorry I know i havent been so active.Been kinda busy latley.But I'm also sorry.I totally forgot about those shinies.ill try to get them as soon as possible

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol no prob Brenny, we cant always be active. @Bean that battle was kinda epic lol. Im just about to put up the matchups for the DK tourny, so check em out if your in it. Battles MUST be done by Sunday, and if u break any rules, you will be disqualified. Lets not show noobness guys lol.

Lolitar

Leaving.

hay.. uh.. I guess im leaving the clan for.. reasons. Not really a pleasure being in it.. so uh. bye everyone.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
ok so lolitar has left after realising that she aint all that. (or he... w/e) Whether this is good or bad is ur decision, personally i could do much better without all those headaches. So if u see he/she postin here, report it!!!

SSBB123

Hawtie
hay.. uh.. I guess im leaving the clan for.. reasons. Not really a pleasure being in it.. so uh. bye everyone.

later

Battles
W vs. kabz 2-0
W vs. Clys 2-0
L vs kabz 1-0

EDIT: lost my DK tourney battle to joe 2-0
he got 2 important crits, im ******, etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:

ckayer11

Steel User
Don't reply to spam rocko. UM! I have 5/6 of my team! (when kabz trades me a poke he so kindly suggested and proved his point on... lulz) i just need to train one last member and i will has mah team! :D lol go me! My psychic team anyway. my regular one is currently on vacation... >.> lol

Wait when did you finish your regular team? (wary)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
thanks goketsu, guys continue with the DK stuff lol look at op for match ups. And well done to joerachi for beatin ssbb in one haxy game lol

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
lol i never did ck. ;P I still got a WAYS to go on that team. lol it's on vacation 'cause i use it a lot though. ;D

Last edited:

Mango11

Champion
i beat bean 4-0
gg bean u do try but cant beat your RIVAL LOL
ok im moving on

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol well done mango. Also in stead of goin for the boring tiers, i want everyone to think unique and create NFE (Not fully evolved) teams. This tourny will be held after the OU tourny. PS please dnt be boring and pik out the 'strongest' ones, use ur imagination lol, and get out ur faves. Im sick of seein the typical pokes all the time. So yea get ready

I will most likely be inactive for 4 days. I need to focus on my HW until the week is it. I'll be back saturday, that is when i have mid-winter break also. Just thought i'd let you guys know where i would be.

clysdale

Hurry with the Dk challenge. I want the DK to take challenges sooon:)

Status
Not open for further replies.