• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
This is too sad :(. Wish you a lotta luck to whatevers going on in your life. Cal was not only like a Big bro, but also one of my best friends here.... and im sure not only me, but everyone here will miss him. If you ever return... it'll be to open arms :D. Bai ... :(

EDIT: as for coleader position... im going to talk about it with Hiro. Unfortunately Cal, we will pick someone who fits best to it. I need reliability and dedication. Also, no one ask for coleader position... I will myself contact you if i think you can be a good coleader.

Last edited:

Mango11

Champion
sorry to hear that cal left we will all miss him sorry i dont post here
but now i am welcome to all new members hope u have a great time hear

xxmetalman27xx

Yo im xxMetalMan27xx (Jack) and i prety decnent at pokemon. My goal is 500 wins and only bout 30 losse. so far i got 135 wins and 17 losses. i have pretty good expeirience in singles and doubles. i am also bery creative and unique on the batle field. i do unexpected things such as my signature bibarrle sweep. in singles i like to use ous and uus and in doubles i like ubers. i go by smogon clauses and ruelsets on singles and VGC 2010 ruleset on doubles. If you want you can even look at my channel and watch some vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xxMetalMan27xx?feature=mhw4
also my fcs are:
D/P FriendCode: 3953-5073-2142 PBR FC: 1118-8621-2216

well catch ya later i guess and yah hit me up on a battle sometime. i can assure you a challenge you wont forget! XD

~xxMetalMan27xx~

p.s i had another clan called pokemon clan generation v and it is not a seribi clan

Last edited:

xFake

Banned
I Calarus resign it is time for me to leave, bye everyone and continue to grow strong in all you do, Kabz Brother lead them well its up to you now. Kabz I want Brenny to be the new Co-Leader so make him an owner.

The hell? Why are you leaving Cal?

Well, whatever you chose to do its really up to you. It's just weird that you're going to leave us now. Especially before a war. :/

Yo im xxMetalMan27xx (Jack) and i prety decnent at pokemon. My goal is 500 wins and only bout 30 losse. so far i got 135 wins and 17 losses. i have pretty good expeirience in singles and doubles. i am also bery creative and unique on the batle field. i do unexpected things such as my signature bibarrle sweep. in singles i like to use ous and uus and in doubles i like ubers. i go by smogon clauses and ruelsets on singles and VGC 2010 ruleset on doubles. If you want you can even look at my channel and watch some vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xxMetalMan27xx?feature=mhw4
also my fcs are:
D/P FriendCode: 3953-5073-2142 PBR FC: 1118-8621-2216

well catch ya later i guess and yah hit me up on a battle sometime. i can assure you a challenge you wont forget! XD

~xxMetalMan27xx~

p.s i had another clan called pokemon clan generation v and it is not a seribi clan

Metalman (y)
Welcome

Last edited:

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
What. just a short resignation. that is so unlike you cal. :( (cry2) i don't understand... but it's ur decision bud. i'm gonna miss you. :((((

P.S Welcome metalman

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Welcome to Striker98, a new member. Also, big news lol, Thomas aka 11tjcoulombe is our new Coleader. Hes good with shops so i'm sure there will be a much more updated shop :D.

EDIT: IMPORTANT NOTICE: VM me all the credits you have. make it realistic. If you have way too many creds i will question you!!!! If this is not done by sunday, then I will automatically put you down to 5 creds. Ive asked you guys to vm me before too and got no VMs, so 5 creds are the consequences for a lack of response (un).

@HIRO: Do not let the metro tourny fail. Contact all of the participants and ask whats been going on. And you NEED to continue to update your op with all the tourny details. Im gna try to get my battle with alex done today.

Also the new tourny... THE MONO TOURNY is up so check it out if you wanna apply. its on op!

Last edited:

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Bye cal we will all miss you! :'( *sobs* may the force be with you in all your decisions and i wish you luck. ^-^
oh! Thomas congrats on getting the co-leader position, i know you will do a fantastico job. xD
Yay!! we have new members :D welcome to Drac! have fun and and Battle to your hearts content.
~Alice in Wonderland~

Last edited:

pokeAjvmon

Future Master
OMG, I can sign up for one finally! Edit: I called a type here, but since some people didn't post which type they did, I'm taking it off.

Ok, put on my serious face. Bye Calarus. I wanted to eventually get good enough to battle you, but, I guess that's the problem with never being online.

Edit: wait, why am I not on the First post?

Last edited:

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
eeee... sorry kabz. ^_^' Okay thomas i BELIEVE i have time saturday afternoon i would say tomorrow afternoon but unless i can catch you on early enough i'm going to a hockey match so iz a no go... Everyone in the metro tourney i would appreciate it if you would PM me where you are right now Please. I will update it when i have everyones info and have fought thomas. Also... if i somehow manage to get my act together i'll take psychic for the mono tourney... i need something to get me to train anyway. When does it start?

pokeAjvmon

Future Master
Hey, I can't use the chat, who are the mods that can let me in?

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
I would like to join your clan

Your IGN: N/A
Friend Code: Both in my signature
Battling Experience:Was prime rank in oblivion clan and has been playing and battling in these forums for two years, and has beaten one of your second last rank players :D
Other Clan, if you have another: advanced member of S.E. in first try

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
Clan Join

I would like to join your clan

Your IGN: N/A
Friend Code: Both in my signature
Battling Experience:Was prime rank in oblivion clan and has been playing and battling in these forums for two years, and has beaten one of your second last rank players :D
Other Clan, if you have another: advanced member of S.E. in first try

Status
Not open for further replies.