• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
ok ok ok ok people were right lol. We need to do stuff more as a clan IN serebii not on xat. So everyone start posting more here. I think we will start off by having a tourny which we wanna make as big as possible... hopefully 16 people but most prolly 8 (d). Anyway imma start bein more serebii active too now.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
KABZYY, update my clan rank

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Hiya!! Tis been a long time since i posted here D: so just posting to see how everyone is doing (chew)
~Alice in Wonderland~

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Hey guys, BDDs still here, I've just cut down on activity because of the no wifi thing. I should get a new router or fix mine eventually, I've been surfing the net for some quick fixes, but no luck just yet.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Okay soooo. For Dracaena's 6 month anniversary, we havin' another tourney. It's teams themed like Gym Leaders. So you have 3 pokes that follow their team and 3 wild cards. It's OU, and no overlapping types. So if Kabzy enters and chooses Erika, there are no more Erika's or Gardenia's either. Also, Janine is off limit's because she's pretty much like Koga, as is Blue because he has no real team theme. There are 8 slots so lets have fun with this. :) The winner gets a free savd team of their choice, and both the winner and runner up get the Drac event poke. :p so go crazy.

BGP_

can you use rebattle teams? Cuz if i can it's one thing if i can't idk that i wanna do it lol, actually no, either way pryce (hehe) cmon u guys just screwed up letting me hav hail back XD lol

Last edited:
Ok, since justin hasn't come on forever bcos noob, shoop you'll advance, and mango and i will have our battles, then we'll proceed with round 2

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
BGP/Regular old Ice Skater (female btw) becos not pro enough to be a gym leader like the rest.
and to that Hiro, I thank you. Here *gives a cookie* you earned it

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Ty bdd! *takes cookie and eats* (chew) Lol bgp you know we luv you! :D aaaaanyway. Still 3 spots left on GL tourney. JOINNNNNNNNNNNNNN EEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT It'll be fun!!! :) Other than that... I'll hopefully get an OU team eventually... as in soon... aaand... I won't be here for 6 hours every Saturday and Sunday for the next three weeks because of volunteering! But i'm generally pretty active anyway so it shouldn't be an issue. (on the chat anyway... -_-') Aside from that i'm gonna try to start battling more... T^T So ask and i'll try to arrange a battle with you! As I don't have an OU team yet... I only UU for now... sorry! ^_^'

Status
Not open for further replies.