• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Hiya guys!!! ^-^ guess who's back in town (chew) or should I say wonderland....(wary), just wanted to say howdy xD
~Alice in Wonderland~

Victoria

My my my...
....:~~The Wonderland Lavendar Tourny~~:....

Ok so we can all agree that the tourny running atm, The Mono Tourny, has failed due to unfortunate inactivity. Kabzy has chosen me, Purple and BGP to do things around here while he and the other 2 leaders are away. So the first thing we,ve decided is this fabulous tourny. The rules are simple OU with a twist. Basically you must use 3 pokemon with PURPLE in its body somewhere. An example would be like Gengar or Shiny Swampert. There will be 8 spots for this tourny and hopefully we will see some fun teams. The more purple you go, the more pro you are xD.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Last edited:

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Okies you guys, tis the tourney list below: ^-^

~[̲̅t̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅y̲̅] [̲̅l̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅t̲̅]~

1. Victoria
2. Purple_Blitz
3. BGP
4. SatanJr
5. Mango
6. atml
7. Mr.3D
8. TheMourningKing

Last edited:
Kay, this is a active post(not really), but I will be pretty much inactive due to it being summer, and I have stuff to do. But anyway, to all the members, post your battle results, and keep having battles. And victoria, good luck with the tourney

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Only 4 more spots you guys, pweeease sign up ^-^ tis going to fun (chew)
aaand just wanted to say hi.....again lol

BGP_

tis awesome (chew)
sorry i havent been on, kinda busy with a ton of ****.....so this is just a hai post and just explaining the inactivity, hopefully i'll b on sunday or monday

BGP_

yes, we need members, and to the ones we already have b active pl0x

also, ima try and keep track of credits for kabz while he's gone, so i guess u can vm me ur credits, also your rank cuz we know how old that op is. Thank you :D

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Just wanted to say Happy fourth of july!! ^-^
and two more spots in the tourney, so sign up and get your purple on (chew)
byies~

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
Sorry about inactivity guys buk im back

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
Urgh...

Look, I don't think I can be here anymore. The people here are, well, intolerable. Everybody can't get along and at each others throats. I can't see any other legitimate reason for me to be here.

...Thats it. Kbai.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Bye joe :C and welcome back davinator ^-^
okies, 1 more spot left in the tourney guys D: who will fill it....it remains a mystery atm (wary)

Status
Not open for further replies.