• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
War thread is up guys, Good luck~! ^-^

He paralyzes with body slam cause he has serene grace not with thunder wave so motor drive wouldn't help

Well then, any ghost pokemon, GG
But not going to lie, paraflintch Dunsparce is a pain in the butt (D)

Last edited:

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
When I face a ghost lead I just spam bite :p, but yeah ghosts pretty much destroy my dunsparce's para-flinchig

Kaz~

Banned
Teetering, stunning Vileplume >>>>>>>>>>>> Dunsparce!!! D:<

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I think I am going to be taking a long break from the game for a while. If that war match has shown me anything, I am not adjusted to this generation, nor do I have the time or resources to play competitively (since I do not have the time to RNG abuse like I did in the past and I have no time to breed or abuse for the more potent Dream World abilities.)

I'll be around more here and there but I am of no use to the clan now the way my playing ability has deteriorated.

I am truly sorry for such an awful performance.

Kaz~

Banned
No need to be sorry, t was just one game TMK D: It'll take time to get used to the new gen, but I'm sure you can do it (Y) But yeah a break is always good too, so good luck with whatever you decide to do.

KoenigseggCCX

i rngd over the past week and a half, 15 new pokes in my team with all flawless ivs >:p beware of the new team :3

BGP_

k guys dont worry about the war, really just take it as a practice war for this gen, nothing too big to be concerned about, like really we never did care about wars why let this one get to us when it's our first 5th gen war?

Royal Arcanine

k guys dont worry about the war, really just take it as a practice war for this gen, nothing too big to be concerned about, like really we never did care about wars why let this one get to us when it's our first 5th gen war?

Why don't we do in-clan wars as practice to see who is able to pull it off instead o putting ourselves into a legit war? You can say it's nothing to be concerned about but we have been losing lately.

iBattle

The Battler
i agree with royal, we need practice with this generation.

Kaz~

Banned
Yeah! What's the point in divisions within the clan if we're not gonna war each other?!!! I say let's do it.

Mango11

Champion
ill join again! So sign me up and please put me as a high rank and not a low one =)

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
I just sang my heart out at a concert today. I had a solo in a song by Lemonade Mouth. (More than a Band)

Kaz~

Banned
ill join again! So sign me up and please put me as a high rank and not a low one =)

Mangy =D Join the Celebi part ofc!!!! =D

BGP_

Why don't we do in-clan wars as practice to see who is able to pull it off instead o putting ourselves into a legit war? You can say it's nothing to be concerned about but we have been losing lately.
Battling the same people doesnt help champ. You guys battle me and say "gee, gotta bring a swine flu counter" whereas somebody in a different clan might not know half as much, so it doesnt get us as ready as just doing the wars anyways, besides as I said who gives if we lose, you kno that's my policy, just try and i'm fine. Either way we might do a division war but just saying it won't get us ready for a real war...

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
True. Anyways, I'm pretty good at this gen. I just beat mudquaza in a battle. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.