• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Hirooooo!!!!! come on chat D: pweaspweasepweaaaseeeee lol
and count me in for zis tourney thing (wary) ...idk what's happening though xD lol
nvm, i think i get it now.

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
Blue says it encourages activity, so hell i'll go with it

im guessing it will get more people to enter because round robin consists of a lot of battles, and thats probably less cp than it would be for people if they did those batles in clan so thats the reason i said such a high number

JOIN THE TORNEY PEOPLE

BGP_

Also, I'm not gna post the ppl who sign up right away, i'll just go over i'll the posts tomorrow at 4 and make the list then, so if u dont see ur name on a special list dont fret

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
But I want my name to be on a special list :'(
and hiro that is a good idea for the 3 clan system

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
im guessing it will get more people to enter because round robin consists of a lot of battles, and thats probably less cp than it would be for people if they did those batles in clan so thats the reason i said such a high number

JOIN THE TORNEY PEOPLE

Ishida Joins the brawl!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.