• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoenigseggCCX

haider! :D my xat is failing atm it wont load. btw whats with everyone lulzing at jets and putting him/her in their sig? o_O

BGP_

kso umm we're just gna keep the tournament running until it gets finished since ppl had a hard time getting matches, so just do battles asap

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
pre-emptive welcome to siz because she said she'd join.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Username:sizida

Friend Code: 2321 9222 8591 (diamond) may get 5th gen 3rd installment game

Battling Experience: standard doubles only (but lose more than i win), but if non standard items and moves, i can be really strong.

Group you want to be in: is there a group for doubles? maybe under my name lol.

Kaz~

Banned
Yeah i'm quitting this tourney. Can't be dealing with that annoying woman in my group.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
do i need to battle BGP for a ranking here?

argh must be single standard battle is it? actually how does a separate ranking for doubles sounds like? i think it isn't fair for me.

Last edited:

Kaz~

Banned
Thanks Gonzo, but no. I don't want you to go through the n00berish pain.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm unbanned!

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Can all the people in my group start to battle and lucs u better get that pal pad soon

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Welcome back matt and mango and welcome siz... (wary) i'm assuming mango rejoined... or did he never leave? Whatever.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.