• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
There are a certain number of Pokemon you have to defeat. You need to defeat 4 of the leader's pokemon.

First battles

Beat Nitro 4-0, and beat ish 5-4 it DCed but no one on his team could take out a certain pokemon on his hated list so yeah it would've been 5-0 or 4-0. Both Rotation.

And a reminder i can sav for the clan. Already doing so for some people

T_t

Beat TMK in singles 4-0. He might object cause i was using shadow tag one chadelure which was my defensive wall 252 defense and Hp. I took his forro out wiht it which is what its designed for(and bliss). but even if i didn't have chadelure i had 3 other pokes to take it out with so it didn't even matter.

W/e people are gonna hate cause unique sets.

T_t

Beat TMK in singles 4-0. He might object cause i was using shadow tag one chadelure which was my defensive wall 252 defense and attack. I took his forro out wiht it which is waht its designed for. but even if i didn't have chadelure i had 3 other pokes to take it out with so it didn't even matter.

EDIT: sorry serebii lagged out and made me double post. i didn't mean to.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Beat TMK in singles 4-0. He might object cause i was using shadow tag one chadelure which was my defensive wall 252 defense and attack. I took his forro out wiht it which is waht its designed for. but even if i didn't have chadelure i had 3 other pokes to take it out with so it didn't even matter.

No I am going to object to illegal sets! Shadow tag Chandelure was not released. I don't care whether I would have won or lost, it is a matter of principle. While I can't object any more than normal to the use of savs (since serebii has a lax policy on them) I have every right to question the use of a pokemon that has not been released!

I'm not mad about losing, I know I would have lost regardless. I am not arguing that. What I am angry with is the disrespect shown by bringing something illegal and then trying to play me for the fool by lying about it.

No I am going to object to illegal sets! Shadow tag Chandelure was not released. I don't care whether I would have won or lost, it is a matter of principle. While I can't object any more than normal to the use of savs (since serebii has a lax policy on them) I have every right to question the use of a pokemon that has not been released!

I'm not mad about losing, I know I would have lost regardless. I am not arguing that. What I am angry with is the disrespect shown by bringing something illegal and then trying to play me for the fool by lying about it.

Your mad about losing. You told me and justin to **** off when he was trying to make you mad. Don't play me again if you don't like facing defensive chedelures. I still had a half a team to take out your forro and the rest of your team wasn't as fast as the rest of mine. I could've used a poke with areana trap and HP fire and you would've complained. Its one game and your going to make a big deal about it. I might not battle often but it doesn't mean im just some random noob you can expect to lose, i get that all the time. If i was you i would be in the W/E who cares stage by now but its your choice to be upset. I know im in the W/E stage, Killing zombies on BLOPS Tbh

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Your mad about losing. You told me and justin to **** off when he was trying to make you mad. Don't play me again if you don't like facing defensive chedelures. I still had a half a team to take out your forro and the rest of your team wasn't as fast as the rest of mine. you would've lost either way so don't complain.

Hold on, "when he was trying to make you mad", well yeah if I am agitated I am going to react. I've done that in the past (and its well documented; see my initial departure from Drac all that time ago for people agitating me like that), and you should not take that as a sign of being mad at losing. You guys wanted to start trouble, and I retaliated. Clearly you can see the flaw in the logic when you insist that because TMK got angry when people were trying to make him mad that must mean that the game had something to do with it.

I accept that I would have lost but as I mentioned before unless someone proves to me otherwise I am still calling it out as an illegal set! If I'm wrong then I will humble myself, but until that happens, I stand by my position.

Understand this much, I am not complaining about the loss, I am complaining about the audacity you had to bring that and then try to lie to me.

Last edited:
Hold on, "when he was trying to make you mad", well yeah if I am agitated I am going to react. I've done that in the past, and you should not take that as a sign of being mad at losing. You guys wanted to start trouble, and I retaliated. Clearly you can see the flaw in the logic when you insist that because TMK got angry when people were trying to make him mad that must mean that the game had something to do with it.

I accept that I would have lost but as I mentioned before unless someone proves to me otherwise I am still calling it out as an illegal set! If I'm wrong then I will humble myself, but until that happens, I stand by my position.

Understand this much, I am not complaining about the loss, I am complaining about the audacity you had to bring that and then try to lie to me.

I wouldn't object even if it was a lightning ground zapdos with heatwave. Point you wouldn't object if you wheren't upset you just wouldn't care.
P.S. BANANA
P.S.S. Try rotations with me next time i don't use cheep things there.

Last edited:

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
was it on DS or PO? if PO, then TMK's complaint is less justified, because crap like that runs rampant there, so you just have to deal with it. If it was on DS, then TMK's right there because that involves blatant hacking which, while I personally have no problems with, I can see why he's mad, you don't go into a DS game expecting that.

Also, I beat flyers today, surprisingly. 'twas 3-0.

'nother edit: if anyone wants really easy points, just battle me, because I suck so much that you'll rack up points regardless. Hell, 9 times out of 10 I forfeit anyway, so you might as well take advantage.

Last edited:

BGP_

Either way the ability is unreleased...but it's more so trouble if it was a wifi battle...Anyways, just drop it, it's not that big of a deal, if it were a tourney i would say rip eachother's heads off but it's just a good ole battle so yea

rallo92

Member of Omega
sorry im leaving the clan for eathe aquatic abyys or dragon solders

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
2nd ban done...

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I love it. I wake up in the morning and think "How can I get banned today?" ¬.¬

6 Pokemon away from my complete National Dex. Then I'll be starting on a team I'll be using to battle you guys and become more involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.