• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
thank purp :3 i didnt think i could do it D:

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
when a war is about to start if you want to join you enter a raffle type thing and if you want buy tickets the more tickets you have the more you are represented in the raffle, the 3rd post goes into the details ^-^

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Okay, I understand all of the war stuff and raffle stuff, but I'm unclear about battles. How do I battle people from the clan? I'd like to battle people whenever, but I'm not sure about the rules and how to get signed up (if I even have to) for battles. o-o

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
you should try coming to the chat sometime! you can find people from the clan to battle there at most times, right now its a ghost town, but when your there all you have to do is ask someone for a battle :3 the link is in bestgamepearls sig

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Oh I've been to the chat ... once! Hehe. Well, I feel so lost in there cause everyone knows each other. >.<"

But I'll try doing that tomorrow then (I mean later today, it's 2am here and I haven't slept yet).

Are there special rules for battles? I have an Uber on my team so ... I guess people will complain. :/

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
then get to know everyone! and its 5:20 here :p

most people don't care about having one uber on the team for clan battles, the rules are ultimately decided by the two people battling though :3

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Ohh okay! ^O^ Then I'll do that.

Thanks for all the info and help. :3 I'm glad everyone here is so nice.

I haven't been able to battle, so I'm really looking to have more regular battles. I hope I can get some practice and fight some really good trainers. :0

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
im more than happy to help :3 and drac has some good trainers and then it has me :p

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i would love to, but my mom just woke up and got pissed at me for still being up so i have to go D: we shall battle another time :3 good night ^-^

Oh I've been to the chat ... once! Hehe. Well, I feel so lost in there cause everyone knows each other. >.<"

But I'll try doing that tomorrow then (I mean later today, it's 2am here and I haven't slept yet).

Are there special rules for battles? I have an Uber on my team so ... I guess people will complain. :/

Ohh okay! ^O^ Then I'll do that.

Thanks for all the info and help. :3 I'm glad everyone here is so nice.

I haven't been able to battle, so I'm really looking to have more regular battles. I hope I can get some practice and fight some really good trainers. :0

If you need help with teams i'm at the chat to, I will be going to college tomorrow but i'll still have time to be on the chat after i am done with my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.