• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats
oh meh laptop is back and running btw.

and xD i can scout some clans.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
**** it. Lets war TSS. They have a war line up of Gray, Gray, Gray, Gray, and Gray. It also come with subs of Gray and Gray
gray is in TET

vsegwin.png

Defeated Jets 3-0 in a OU match even though he says my starmie sucks :( . 2 points.
*31 points*
14/25

TrueJPFLow

Im a RockStar Gamer
I contacted my opponent about our UU Tourny match and he wasnt ready so Im not sure what to do....

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
so I finally mastered RNG (I think) and I am willing to do some RNGs for some people. I may say no due to time constraints, but I will at least put the offer out there. Hiro can add that to my list of jobs if he wants (chew)

Status
Not open for further replies.