• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Wooot go rovert!!!!!! :3
and that would be cool, swd D:

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
We got ourselves a 7v7 war against PeU, i'll post who is in our lineup when i get around to it :3

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Username: I can't read
PO, Wifi, or both: None ATM
Battling Experience: Been in TA for a long time, gym leader at Brave the Storm, and peaked at about 1350 at my best
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one, but I know a lot of people here
Group you want to be in: Lucs's <3

BGP_

Battling Experience: Been in TA for a long time, gym leader at Brave the Storm, and peaked at about 1350 at my best
welcome to the clan :3

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
So we got our lineup for this war:
Ald
Dusk
Mazz
Bay
Master
Sucka
Alice
subs will be SG and EG
anyone think they deserved something they didnt get? rage at me and then prove it for when we make the official war team :3
isnt this post colourful

Last edited:

TrueJPFLow

Im a RockStar Gamer
Wifi battle anyone?

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
im not battling for a while. getting haxxed almost every single battle is getting on my nerves

TrueJPFLow

Im a RockStar Gamer
So Ive been playing wifi ranked battles and I keep getting destroyed..could I get some help please?

Welcome to dracaena :D!!!

Thanks for the welcome lol, and good luck to our war team in the war against PeU!

Welcome to the clan :3!!!

So we got our lineup for this war:
Ald
Dusk
Mazz
Bay
Master
Sucka
Alice
subs will be SG and EG
anyone think they deserved something they didnt get? rage at me and then prove it for when we make the official war team :3
isnt this post colourful

Omy D:. Fast war is fast

PokemonTrainerKaden

Welcome new members :D

Status
Not open for further replies.