• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats
lets get this war.

why am i not on the war team

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

Same here Hiro(x Good question why isn't Jets in the roster?

Utopian

faults & feats
Well jw cus Dusk joined like yesterday and he's on it.. W/e BGP and me talked so it's kool

im not battling for a while. getting haxxed almost every single battle is getting on my nerves

feel my pain

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
Lost to and beat Raichu>Pikachu 3-0 and 2-0 respectively. Smells like its time to rank up.

19 credits, 8/7 Battles.

TerraWolf

Banned
.:LOSS OF CREDITS:.
(be good people, avoid this and all will be quite swell with the world^-^)

~*Also, Spamming/off topic discussions on the thread are prohibited and will result in loss of credits. So please stay on topic*~

Loss of credits system goes as follows. Credit amount depending on action, FLAMING, INSULTING, TROLLING, DISRESPECT, INVADING OTHER CLAN PRIVACY, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, BAD SPORTSMANSHIP, ETC, swearing is not bad,HOWEVER, use it in the clan chats when we are just relaxing, Please not in zee clan thread.

*Disclaimer* you will not lose any credits

I do all of that in 5 minutes. To Jets

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
Well jw cus Dusk joined like yesterday and he's on it.. W/e BGP and me talked so it's kool

feel my pain

dusk is like 30th on smog ladder iirc so im guessing thats why.

the hax ppl r getting vs me makes the hax ppl get vs u look like nothing

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Username: Look at the top right corner
PO, Wifi, or both: I play irl. At tournaments.
Battling Experience: Used to be good. Probrably still am. Just don't feel like making a team.
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?: The NAACP
Group you want to be in: IDGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.