• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

;150; Well I guess I'll post something saying I just joined the clan:

I just joined the clan.
welcome to the clan!!!
Alright, still nothing on the chat, so yea this is quite a dilemma if you haven't noticed lol

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
*sigh*... I'm not sure if I should start battling again... I used to be stupid good... But Pokemon is boring me recently...

BGP_

alright i think i got everything fixed. If you're guested just hold tight til a leader can member you, i'm usually on ofc but i'm afk often so yea (wary)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Someone needs to hurry up and get on the chat to member everyone before EVERYONE shows up. I should get membered within the first 5 people cuz I am one of the 5 waiting at the time of posting (CHEW)

BGP_

I say its seriously time to consider Mods. Only the highest ranked members though. People like EG and Blue
as demonstrated a few minutes ago, just modding one person causes issues, even if it's only temporary to member ppl while im afk. I'm only temp modding ppl atm to re-member ppl and when we're done we won't need any anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.