• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
hey guys i bet no one remembers me, but i was wondering if u can rejoin the clan?

BGP_

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
sweet! do i have to... do anything? battle maybe?

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
lost to davinator using suicide attack in doubles! no not explosion lol. i used uu and below versus his ou team (so far as i seen it)

singles i won due to well i don't know. he ran away from battle. before he ran away he was down to 2 pokemon i think. i had 4 pokemon still active. had 2 ous, LC,uu and nu pokemon in battle. one ou hasn't seen the light yet.

so...what? THIS IS ABSURD. WHY SINGLES I AM DOING BETTER FOR THIS BATTLE!?

Last edited:

BGP_

alright, have a couple war options, even one that i got a request from even though they werent on priority list, so we'll see. I'll talk to lucs later and sort things out, but rule out seasoul and ascencion cuz no answers

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I'm not gonna be very active until like saturday/sunday, so yeah.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Wow. I just noticed that Drac was started the day after my B-Day xD
I probably should've noticed that by now (WARY)

BGP_

Yes, please stay active on xat! Just cuz nobody's talking or not many ppl are on doesn't mean you shouldnt try to converse since it is a chat after all! And since lucs is busy i'll try my hardest to figure out this war thing!

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
find a clan that battles over wifi, seeing as po doesnt work on my 3ds. btw purp you need to read the book Infinity. pretty good, on the 3rd book of the series. lol, figures that when my laptop breaks i start doing better in school, and i actually start working out.

BGP_

find a clan that battles over wifi, seeing as po doesnt work on my 3ds. btw purp you need to read the book Infinity. pretty good, on the 3rd book of the series. lol, figures that when my laptop breaks i start doing better in school, and i actually start working out.
In other words dont war at all since we'll never find one! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.