• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every name has its own ranking, if you enter PO with a different name I'll haev a different ranking.

BGP_

Every name has its own ranking, if you enter PO with a different name I'll haev a different ranking.
back in the kitchen fool!
Alright im back, so i'll update stuff now!
I would also like to say how proud i am that we won the war! In 5 days, it will be the 1 year anniversary of our last loss, for which we haven't loss since then, which is why i got kinda hectic over winning this one! Good job guys!

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
happy anniversary of the day we lost! thats like... hmm... hard to think of something that couldn't potentially harm somebody. like whatever holiday commemorates the vietnam war (probably veterans day/memorial day) being a day like christmas.

so I'm going to think of a team to base my team off of. I'm thinking of using a defensive base with porygon2

BGP_

happy anniversary of the day we lost! thats like... hmm... hard to think of something that couldn't potentially harm somebody. like whatever holiday commemorates the vietnam war (probably veterans day/memorial day) being a day like christmas.

so I'm going to think of a team to base my team off of. I'm thinking of using a defensive base with porygon2
I actually read my agenda, tomorrow is hollocaust remembrance day, even though they just randomly picked a day, so not really an "anniversary"

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
i saw that on my jewish calendar. but, i don't think it's random. it's the 12th day of the omar, and rosh ha-something. small holiday, cause there's one like every week. it has meaning on the jewish calendar, i think. though I'm not sure.

BGP_

Alright, people need to do round 3 battles for OU tourney, and i think we got slotted into another war before we even started the last war somehow so i'll see about that!

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Wish I was able to lend a hand to you all in the war but, unfortunately I am of no use at the moment. If you all are willing to go ahead and represent dracaena once again, I wish you all the best of luck. But don't just count me out yet, I'll be in tip top shape in no time. You all do your damn best and sweep them unconscious. As for myself, I will be watching and learning what the fifth generation has to offer me. Progress update: 1321 at the moment but, that is just fourth generation battles. Have fun dracaena.

Ald from that Azure Tower clan? you telling me that miniature toy soldier actually is that high? Hmm... now I know I have been gone for far to long hahahaha! Oh well Ald here I come, Pick it up Calarus you punk you gonna let that small fry beat you?! "Oh hell no, no one escapes CALARUSIFICATION!!! D:<

Don't worry, Ald is a complete douche who no one likes so even if he's better than you at Pokemon he fails at everything else.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
wow really are you a member here BH? hmm I didn't see your name there.

Calarus and his bold words lol.

Purp if you are reading this, I want a rank up battle soon. can you make time for this?

DarkSpace2012

And, as if by magic~
back in the kitchen fool!
Alright im back, so i'll update stuff now!
I would also like to say how proud i am that we won the war! In 5 days, it will be the 1 year anniversary of our last loss, for which we haven't loss since then, which is why i got kinda hectic over winning this one! Good job guys!

Congrats erryone :D I Remember us losing that war a year ago... One of our subs got food poisoning (wary) *pretends it wasn't me*

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Fawking good morning Dracaena how y'all doing? That's nice to know hahahaha! Alright to business. My words bold? Hahaha I like to think so but, hey you know being cawky ain't how I really roll. I just don't get along with the scrubs who can't accept me for the kind hearted playboy I am! Kachigah! Hahahaha. Alright progress update: stepped into the fifth generation last night and this is the result 971... Gaaahhh! I'm getting may *** handed to me like a retarded kid who just hit puberty, trying to hump a door knob!!!D:<. I will strive to better myself no matter what it takes and I don't want to be useless here, I need a war position as soon as possible. All right I'll be training again after work. Oh by the way, does anyone want to be my personal fifth generation battle tutor? I could really use the help and will pay it back how ever I can. I know Calarus asking for help? Yea I kid myself too sometimes but it's not like that. I want to be a contributing member like everyone else here. So Vm or Pm me if any of you are willing to help, thanks. Calarus.

PS: anyone want to point me in the direction of some really good battlers willing to train me? And nine of you better send me to that half pint/Light weight Ald or anyone else from the now dead OSL. Just want to be taught the right way, so hit me up ASAP laters.
PS2: now I have been looking through the RMT section of the forum and have some questions erhem... Now I am a hyper offense & bulky offense trainer and I show exquisite skills in those types of teams. So I would like to know what directions are available for me to pursue? Where would I fit in perfectly? I also have skills in sand storm and rain dance teams, so what direction should pursue if I am told to go that way? And if possible make both styles blend in the fifth gen, so any pointers peeps?

Last edited:

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Fawking good morning Dracaena how y'all doing? That's nice to know hahahaha! Alright to business. My words bold? Hahaha I like to think so but, hey you know being cawky ain't how I really roll. I just don't get along with the scrubs who can't accept me for the kind hearted playboy I am! Kachigah! Hahahaha. Alright progress update: stepped into the fifth generation last night and this is the result 971... Gaaahhh! I'm getting may *** handed to me like a retarded kid who just hit puberty, trying to hump a door knob!!!D:<. I will strive to better myself no matter what it takes and I don't want to be useless here, I need a war position as soon as possible. All right I'll be training again after work. Oh by the way, does anyone want to be my personal fifth generation battle tutor? I could really use the help and will pay it back how ever I can. I know Calarus asking for help? Yea I kid myself too sometimes but it's not like that. I want to be a contributing member like everyone else here. So Vm or Pm me if any of you are willing to help, thanks. Calarus.

PS: anyone want to point me in the direction of some really good battlers willing to train me? And nine of you better send me to that half pint/Light weight Ald or anyone else from the now dead OSL. Just want to be taught the right way, so hit me up ASAP laters.
PS2: now I have been looking through the RMT section of the forum and have some questions erhem... Now I am a hyper offense & bulky offense trainer and I show exquisite skills in those types of teams. So I would like to know what directions are available for me to pursue? Where would I fit in perfectly? I also have skills in sand storm and rain dance teams, so what direction should pursue if I am told to go that way? And if possible make both styles blend in the fifth gen, so any pointers peeps?

Raindance got a big boost in 5th gen with the introduction of Drizzle politoed you should try making a rain team with him :3

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter

Or (going off of what lucs said) Ninetails drought is another option if the idea of a rain team makes you shudder and violently vomit.
...yeah, don't think of that last part too much...
Again, if sun and rain both together make you want to commit suicide, then maybe Tyranitar and Abomnasnow with Sand and Hail respectively, and if you believe that you will go to hell if you use weather, then I can't help you.

EDIT: Also, if I am xat active (I go on the xat at least once a day if possible) do I need to post activity posts in the thread?
ONE MORE EDIT: Also, I am taking up the Lost Heroes Challenge, so like Cal, I am too on a quest for laddering.
AGAIN EDIT: I'm at rank 697 won 5 battles out of 5

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Oh der everyboooooooooodiiieee, okay check this out I just realized something in fifth gen... Erhem. What's with all the damn weather upgrades?!!! It's like a weather gen!!! -Drives to satoshi tajiri's house. Rings the door bell, door opens "Ohayo!!!" Calarus punches his face, lights out cold. "yea brosef you and nintendo have lost your minds, well I've lost my mind. But it ain't about me!!!" makes a makeshift gun with his hand "You have just been poosied blasted Kachigah moddafawka Kachigah!!!!"- So yea I was dreaming that. So I will try this weather team thing out. Laters.

BGP_

Oh der everyboooooooooodiiieee, okay check this out I just realized something in fifth gen... Erhem. What's with all the damn weather upgrades?!!! It's like a weather gen!!! -Drives to satoshi tajiri's house. Rings the door bell, door opens "Ohayo!!!" Calarus punches his face, lights out cold. "yea brosef you and nintendo have lost your minds, well I've lost my mind. But it ain't about me!!!" makes a makeshift gun with his hand "You have just been poosied blasted Kachigah moddafawka Kachigah!!!!"- So yea I was dreaming that. So I will try this weather team thing out. Laters.
and so begins the frustration of 5th gen. The realization that weather dominates it

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
the best solution to the weather... curse it out, then suck it up. just plow on through.

BGP_

so i lost to zek and master boht for the tourney, but i still had a blast using a trolololololol-erific team! Too bad master is too mean and predicts just as good as he used too and i cant even remember scarftran's standard moveset even though i probably should :(

Status
Not open for further replies.