• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

I just made a pretty good team around nidoqueen weird huh.
Nidoqueen is awesome!
Remeber to do round 3 battles for 4th gen OU tourney! Should almost be done already iirc

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay so get this, I am working on a sandstorm, Rain Dance and that Drought teams you guys were talking about. So wish me luck oh and Lucs I accepted your friend request. YOu really wanna join the circus of the insane hahahahaha! Nah I kid welcome to my very somewhat large circle. @_@;

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
if i battle you in 4th gen i can use this weather for my benefits OR i go for weather breaker. I am so good in this.

oh well too bad i am only able to battle 4th gen wifi currently.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
so yeah, i've been working a team over in my head a bit. porygon2/celebi/mew so far. I'm considering adding a rotom-w

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Sizida I would of loved to battle you 4th gen wifi but, here's the thing; misplaced my 3DS. Pwahahahaha! I do have the PO though and good fawkin morning Dracaena, how all you smexy bishes feeling this wonderful day? That's good. Kachigah!

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Guys get this is I just crushed someone dude named epic with a score of 1200 something with a pure kanto team 4 th gen with my mr mime nicknamed "Gruuvbuddha" pwahahahaha hahahaha! Woot for my insanity and kanto skills. Man how does it feel to be beat by something I nicknamed Gruuvbuddha! Okay back to tweaking.
PS: Just had awesome sex.. Just saying if any of you didn't have a good day I did haha.

Last edited:

TrueJPFLow

Im a RockStar Gamer
Any pokesavrs on?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
congrats cal, but I'm not saying for what...

i built a new team, I'm testing it now.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
a, so you that was you... i have to come up with a good nickname for you. and it wasn't your team, it was mine. you made good predictions and i made bad ones. and I just finished the team.

wereboar

BE AFRAID!
a, so you that was you... i have to come up with a good nickname for you. and it wasn't your team, it was mine. you made good predictions and i made bad ones. and I just finished the team.

This team is turning out very good anyways.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
sorry i sounded rude, i couldn't think of better phrasing. i realize the way i said it made it sound like i thought your team was bad, which isn't the case. sorry... i still need a nickname for you.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Gruuvbuddha? Pwahahahaha!

wereboar

BE AFRAID!
sorry i sounded rude, i couldn't think of better phrasing. i realize the way i said it made it sound like i thought your team was bad, which isn't the case. sorry... i still need a nickname for you.

How about just wb even though it stands for welcome back.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
~Calarus soon came walking in the clans front door looking around. Not seeing anyone or a topic worth barraging inhales his smoke "Ahh yea..." Then turns around, exiting the building.~
PS: Okay get this.. damn I forgot what to post.. well i'll post it when I remember.. haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.