• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay okay I got the ball rolling now to get a train and just run the competition over on the tracks cause I am banking hahaha! And just had some awesome sex, woot pwnt! feeling good manz!

BGP_

we can start a new tourney once this one finishes. Speaking of, there's still like 7 total battles left in the final round, get it done so we can move on to a more fun tourney! I also got first word of the tri-war so that may or may not be coming soon!

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Hmm... is xat working for anyone? o_O it seems to have spazzed out again. Unless it's my comp, I wouldn't be surprised if it was... lol oh wells!~
Anywhoo, good morning/afternoon/evening everyone ^-^

Nvm, it's my comp .-. lol

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Agenda: I will be researching fifth gen today and then on PO doing tests on my new teams. So I am willing to let anyone from Drac to test battle with me. I am going to make five teams and test them out today. So hit me up if anyone wants to do tests with me.

Elenari

The Umbreon Sage
Yeah new tourney sounds good, hopefully i dont get eliminated on the first round this time -_- lol

M4zz

Banned
And hopefully this one will be finished on time. I vote people just get picked at random, activity wins if necessary (to speed up the finishing of this current tourney).

Status
Not open for further replies.