• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

bgp, stop posting at every chance you get to try and pass me :3
that's not why i'm posting alot, im just doing the noble thing a leader should do, be active!

Blaaz

Banned
lucs do it again two wrongs make a right!!

GC7

This War Is Ours!
I have a question :eek:
Does anyone really bother to play the battle frontier/subway?
What are your highests streak in single battles?

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Oh alright haha :)
Im only playing to get at least one of all the items there since you cant transfer em from heart gold :p and i lost my Black so now im starting again sort of and need the power items to start ev training :p

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Feeling confident and primal. A few more tests and I will be ready to just battle it out all the way.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Yea tell us about it haha, I remember being one of the three founding leaders here. Times does go by fast but we remember the good and bad times that we all shared here. Except chimp... You sir are an imbecile...

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Time sure does fly D: I remember when I first joined Drac xP
anywhooo, good morning/afternoon/evening everyone~! ^-^

TerraWolf

Banned
BGP told me to tell you that Team One for the Tri-War is:

Mazz
SG
Lucas
Jets
Terra

Congrats to all who made it to Team One. BGP will announce Team Two in the near future. Remember boys, always win

M4zz

Banned
BGP told me to tell you that Team One for the Tri-War is:

Mazz
SG
Lucas
Jets
Terra

Congrats to all who made it to Team One. BGP will announce Team Two in the near future. Remember boys, always win

With me on top, I guess its safe for me to assume Captain of team one. Seeing that none of them can beat me (wary)

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
its been about a year for me also. :'] so many good memories. also should i minor in business management, or major in it? need to know before, so, i can get ready for college. made a 22 on my act!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.