• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

alright, i gotta make our teams and ascencion needs to give me their's, so as soon as that happens i'll be able to put up the thread!

BGP_

Yay. Well technically Team
technically, my statement and yours is correct. I think i have a fairly good idea, but placement is part of the strategy. After all, it's to win the most INDIVIDUAL battles, we're not just trying to beat seasoul and ascencion 3-2, although that would probably most likely= a win...

TerraWolf

Banned
technically, my statement and yours is correct. I think i have a fairly good idea, but placement is part of the strategy. After all, it's to win the most INDIVIDUAL battles, we're not just trying to beat seasoul and ascencion 3-2, although that would probably most likely= a win...

If we beat both 3-2 with both teams that mean a 12-8 win for us

RU>LU>World
Just saiying.
and lost tobgp in a test battle yesterday for 4th gen. 1 point is something :p.
Inb4hirodoesntevennoticethis

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I want in this war and will be taking my leave soon from dracaena. I have made contact with a TS member and I want to get the ball rolling. But toss me in, I can guarantee a win.

Blaaz

Banned
you gonna start your clan again cal?

BGP_

you gonna start your clan again cal?
No he's just talking to an old TS person and saying he's going to leave soon for fun! <3 u blaaz xP
alright seems like we kinda got atleast half the war team figured out, just gotta strategically place them into 2 separate teams and find the last few people!

Status
Not open for further replies.