• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

I mean what gen were you playing on po.

Also asking again, did I get my points for beating goomi?
i dont think so, i'll update that. And i was using gen IV

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
No I meant what I said.. I will stay with Drac till I am ready to move out and that in the near future, I will be reopening Tribal Savages. But before I do, I want to hone more of my skills in 5th gen, for the time being.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Trinity war for the win!

Well go for it guys!

Again I have to be at the background since people prefer to do PO for war battles.

I did say I am inactive for clan points am I?

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Sorry to burst the intellectual advice bubble but... I am ready, care to test me yourself?
From what I can see if you're only peaking at around 1400 on the PO server you aren't quite at "guaranteed win" level yet.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
News!

Those that play Mario Kart 7 will have an update to the game which solves all shortcut exploits for online multiplayer.

So no more shortcuts~ update in mid may this year.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Sorry to make an activity post but, holy hell have finals come for me with a vengeance. Just went through 2 exams this week (one of which wasn't even a final, the old bat finds nothing wrong with having a major exam a week and a half before the final), 15 page research paper, and am about an hour from having to hand in 2 more lab reports. So with that being said, I'll be flitting in and out of activity, with some periods of higher activity during the long gap between my 3rd and my final exam, until May 15th (since my last exam runs from 720pm-920pm on the 14th; oh joy!).

BGP_

Sorry to make an activity post but, holy hell have finals come for me with a vengeance. Just went through 2 exams this week (one of which wasn't even a final, the old bat finds nothing wrong with having a major exam a week and a half before the final), 15 page research paper, and am about an hour from having to hand in 2 more lab reports. So with that being said, I'll be flitting in and out of activity, with some periods of higher activity during the long gap between my 3rd and my final exam, until May 15th (since my last exam runs from 720pm-920pm on the 14th; oh joy!).
sweet, hope you do well on them!
hey, guys, sorry for not posting much, but just want to say im leaving this clan to help co-lead a friend's clan
Bye

Sorry to burst the intellectual advice bubble but... I am ready, care to test me yourself?

Nah, I retired when I realized Pokemon is 99% pointless. I'm mainly here for the modding + Pokemon of the Week duties and because I like Lucs. Then again everyone likes Lucs.

BGP_

Nah, I retired when I realized Pokemon is 99% pointless. I'm mainly here for the modding + Pokemon of the Week duties and because I like Lucs. Then again everyone likes Lucs.
objection! Lol jk i like you too lucs!
Round 3 matches need to be done for 4th gen tourney, im putting a deadline soon. Matches are here.
Also, the war should be ready any moment!

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Just thought I should update... I am going to be pretty inactive until after the 2nd full week of May due to studying for AP exams. If anyone really needs me for anything (which I doubt) just PM or VM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.