• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Alright nothing really new today, just finish up the war battles if at all possible!

BGP_

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I think i'm going to fine tune this survey. As for tourney ideas, i'll probably start taking them tonight, just gotta make some kind of app for all ideas to be sent to me with

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
name:
date:
emergency number**:
tour idea:
tell us why you should get your idea chosen:

*incase you win, we can contact you and let you know
** incase your first number doesn't work

how's that?

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Purp is being sneaky nowadays -_-

well fine. i should just stay inactive for clan points.

Rezna

looking to join this clan
-
Username:Rezna but you can call me Rez if you want
PO, Wifi, or both: wifi fc:0347-3925-9540
Battling Experience since the originals, and starting wifi battling not too long after D & P were released
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?no one
-Group you want to be in: Celebi group, it has least members so ill join that one plus ralts if the first userbar pokemon. gallade is my fave

;475;~~Rez~~:624:

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
hey welcome to the clan!

though i only battle 4th gen so yeah boohoo.

feel free to drop by in drac xat room. sorry no mods there so yeah you need to wait.

BGP_

looking to join this clan
-
Username:Rezna but you can call me Rez if you want
PO, Wifi, or both: wifi fc:0347-3925-9540
Battling Experience since the originals, and starting wifi battling not too long after D & P were released
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?no one
-Group you want to be in: Celebi group, it has least members so ill join that one plus ralts if the first userbar pokemon. gallade is my fave

;475;~~Rez~~:624:
Welcome to the clan! I'd also like to welcome Chanaa88 to the clan too!

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Active post!!!!! Sorry nothing to say atm but still battle training. Anyone notice how many forfeiture there are on PO? Mwahahahahahahahahahaha woot!!!

PS: Rezna is that you man?!!! Ahahahahaha welcome, awe yea baby we gonna have some fun up in her!!!!!!

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
A three headed snake dildoo? Awe yea man no one can compare to that Hahahahahaha. Now don't be a puss and report me. ;D

Rezna

thanks everyone. and...... OH MY GOD CAL IT HAS BEEN WAY TO LONG. sorry for caps but cant emphasize that enough. dude miss ya bro

Status
Not open for further replies.