• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

I dont have ds anymore so me only going to be on PO k?
well i play on PO anyways, but im waiting for move tutors/events/new forms so i dont have to learn the old BW metagame and after B/W 2 come out

M4zz

Banned
Sooner than expected, but for the second time now;

I'm back. Probably here to stay. Plans on my end really didn't work, and nothing else has felt like home.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Bye poops and welcome back Terra and mazz!! Also today is my last day of school before half term so I should be more active (pty)!

BGP_

Activity post. Contacted oppo

And so many people leaivng :(

don't worry, we'll be alright, a lot less people than i thought we were going to lose actually. Probably gonna take advantage of having to replace leaders to do some rebuilding and improvements in the process

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Good morning everyone :3 !!!~ probably afternoon/evening for some ^^
But yeah, no worries everyone!!! we'll be fine :3 !~

BGP_

the xat is done glitching, as purple regained her ownership naturally thus proving we arent on backup server anymore. All is good now
Edit:Nvm, just booted us back to glitch world Dx

BGP_

alright im leaving for the weekend so obv we wont be able to get our stuff done then. Remember to do PU round 1 tourney battles by Monday, but other than that nothing else will probably get done til i get home. Expect us to start discussing a new leader, new ideas, improvements, and other goodies beginning sunday night/monday. If you have any ideas to suggest to improve the clan, post them here over the weekend and i'll check it out when i get home, while purp and hiro can ponder over them while im gone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.