• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

anymore thoughts on the smaller, shorter tournies? Also try to finish any PU battles!

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
@ TheMaster
I'd like to join in into the dragonic group in Dracaena, but I have a slight problem, I can only battle other players on the site Pokemon Vortex. I am very interested in Pokemon and your Clan, but I don't know if I'd be a help or just get in the way. So, can I help in any way?

Utopian

faults & feats
@ TheMaster
I'd like to join in into the dragonic group in Dracaena, but I have a slight problem, I can only battle other players on the site Pokemon Vortex. I am very interested in Pokemon and your Clan, but I don't know if I'd be a help or just get in the way. So, can I help in any way?

half of us dont even battle, your fine lol

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Just want to say im still around, something came up and wasnt home for a while, sorry for not being able to let anyone one know :(

BGP_

Yo it's fine. I'm in every group
ofc
Sweet. Any initiation required, or am I already a team member or something?
just fill out the form in my first post and you're good :) you can just post it here if you want
Just want to say im still around, something came up and wasnt home for a while, sorry for not being able to let anyone one know :(
it's alright, hi!

Edit:Check out my new banner EG made me!!! Anyone less depressed with it being bright and not dark?!

Last edited:
I am back ! Da da daaannnnnnnn. Hi everyone.
I have not crawled back ! I came back with Master dragging me back here ! l0l

My *****!!! Welcome back <3!!!!

welcome back maka! <3 (i'll let master use 3 <3's!)
O and master, make sure to take terra out of your group, he's in mine :) screw ups ftw

On it >:3

@ TheMaster

Well, chilling on the chat is what we usually ask, just to have fun, pokemon battles are also a plus but not necessarily :3

Sweet. Any initiation required, or am I already a team member or something?

I'll add you in a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.