• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

IT'S NO USE!

I support chubby sonic hahahahaahahaha!

again i haven't even take part in clan wars before. haha.
chubby sonic is more adorable!
Oh, and to clear this up we're not warring anyone til the PU tourney is finished. K? k

BGP_

now how's that for info (chew)
Oh look, the typical move tutors are back, guess i gotta start battling again
Edit:stealth rock is a move tutor move, did you guys enjoy your time while it was gone?

Last edited:

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
now how's that for info (chew)
Oh look, the typical move tutors are back, guess i gotta start battling again
Edit:stealth rock is a move tutor move, did you guys enjoy your time while it was gone?

Oh that is just lovely Dx lol
anywhooo, screenshots and additional info coming out looks pretty awesome :3
oh! and Hai guys :3 xP tis all !!~

wereboar

BE AFRAID!
No one challenges my sig now! Mwahahahaha!
(I used red force lighting instead of blue because it looks better.)

Last edited:

BGP_

so apparantly hiro is just handing me the win for the PU tourney lol, which means master will move on from activity to the semi's, where he will auto win again because jets quit! So really the semi's is just me and quake which should be ridiculously easy to get done :)

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Can we just drop the wars and tourneys for a bit? There's never any space to breathe inbetween these consecutive big battling things. We should just do non Pokemon tourneys now >.>

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
Ill prolly be gone for awhile cuz shutting off internet and cable cuz mom left so maybe ill tty all again but probably not anytime soon so cya

Status
Not open for further replies.