• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Ill prolly be gone for awhile cuz shutting off internet and cable cuz mom left so maybe ill tty all again but probably not anytime soon so cya

But...but who is going to discuss the Korra with me tomorrow? Anyways see you when you get back.

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
disregard that last post cuz called the provider and they knocked $50 off the monthly bill so we are keeping it for a while *maybe*

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
Username: legoslayer10
PO, Wifi, or both: Neither. Sorry
Battling Experience: Away from online- 6 Years
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?: None
Group you want to be in: Dragonite.
EDIT: As you could tell, I'm not always active. You can expect me on every few weekends with some spots in between. That's also okay, right?

Last edited:

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Yaaaaaay, welcome to zee clan :3 !!!!

TerraWolf

Banned
I'll do bgp duties since he's not here.

Hmm hmm. We as the most prestigious clan on serebii have reached 300k views. Also welcome to the clan Nicole, I'd say that the Nidoqueen groups suits you the best

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
I'll do bgp duties since he's not here.

Hmm hmm. We as the most prestigious clan on serebii have reached 300k views. Also welcome to the clan Nicole, I'd say that the Nidoqueen groups suits you the best
why cause she is a girl? SEXIST

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
does anyone see a bright flash of white when turning off a ds game?

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
Hey. Like I sadi, I may be active, but due to a family tragedy I cannot be here to speak often. Please accept my plea for forgiveness if anything were to happen in the absence of the newbie here, and I will return before to long.

BGP_

disregard that last post cuz called the provider and they knocked $50 off the monthly bill so we are keeping it for a while *maybe*
nice!
Username: legoslayer10
PO, Wifi, or both: Neither. Sorry
Battling Experience: Away from online- 6 Years
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?: None
Group you want to be in: Dragonite.
EDIT: As you could tell, I'm not always active. You can expect me on every few weekends with some spots in between. That's also okay, right?
you're good, welcome to the clan!
Username: ~Nicole~
PO, Wifi, or both: I don't battle, I'm just here to hang out
Battling Experience: I only battle offline.
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? abrar14
welcome to the clan! Just need to know the group you're joining :)
does anyone see a bright flash of white when turning off a ds game?
No
Hey. Like I sadi, I may be active, but due to a family tragedy I cannot be here to speak often. Please accept my plea for forgiveness if anything were to happen in the absence of the newbie here, and I will return before to long.
Alright, it's ok

Btw sorry for randomly disappearing on the forums friday, not only did i leave around noon, but firefox hates serebiiforums and ONLY serebiiforums now apparantly so here i am on IE9 just for the forums lol

Status
Not open for further replies.