• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
This clan sucks

TerraWolf

Banned
Hows everyone's day been? Erik, SWD, SG, and Bendy need to plan a time to finish that Mario Kart Tourney so we can get a war going. Plus I need to talk to Master and Ty before we start warring people.

Otherwise the medal system is looking good. I'm hoping we can get it up when BGP gets back from his grandma's next week

BGP_

Hows everyone's day been? Erik, SWD, SG, and Bendy need to plan a time to finish that Mario Kart Tourney so we can get a war going. Plus I need to talk to Master and Ty before we start warring people.

Otherwise the medal system is looking good. I'm hoping we can get it up when BGP gets back from his grandma's next week
another race, i think you mean. And i'm not guaranteeing wars :/

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I will be active once again around monday or tuesday or so. I have been crazy busy with vacations and such.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Activity post! Welcome back guys and welcome new members that I didn't welcome upon my return yesterday.

DarkSpace2012

And, as if by magic~
Hey drac, it's that inactive guy again! Been crazy busy with work and college and shizzle... But I'ma try to be here more often!

Also I changed my name to something slightly less outdated. For the rest of the year at least... (WARY)

Status
Not open for further replies.