• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraWolf

Banned
Both are valid, if only because I am beginning to understand the way Terra speaks. Yes chat owners (obviously) and chat mods (within our constraints) do have that degree of freedom. What I think he is trying to ask, is for us to be on the look out because there have been some people who have been looking to start trouble.

However, the demanding tone he is taking hides that fact; if I were to make a suggestion to you Terra (and you can take it for what it is: just a friendly tip and I mean nothing by it) it would be that changing the approach will change how we react to requests and suggestions, because I've learned that one's intention and how people interpret that can be very different.
More of a friendly warning, but otherwise still important

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
No worries ^^ and welcome to zee clan, Taposa. :3
Woot, i'm sorta getting the hang of these trainer vs. background thingies....

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
Activity Post!

*does random awesome ninja thing*

ISDr

hello everyone. .

well been busy. . guess shud say it now be4 i get near extreme inactivity. .

I can be taken out of the members list now for inactivity. . acedemics giving me ab****ely no breathing space. . and I have been out of touch with pokemon for a gud num of months now. .

there area many of you i dont know at all now. . .just wanna say, Dracaena was where i started pokemon competitively. . and where it ended, and its the best ever. . I will still stay in touch if i can , , but for usual activity, I mean for me to be as active as i was about 2 years ago, 1 more year is in the way . . then all will be done, academics will be out of my way. . :)

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just a quick heads up, may or may not be on the chat today. The site is being blocked from my end (I am not sure if anyone else is having any problems with this), so until I get that sorted out, message me here on serebii if you need me.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Hello good afternoon but I just woke up O.O

party hard yesterday!

BGP_

K im home again! Bye ISDr, i already discussed with you in PM what i needed to D: and ummmmmmm yeah that's it for now. Ima update some stuff later!
Edit:Round 2 of metronome tourney needs to be done by tomorrow night! If there's too much inactivity in this tourney, i'm not gonna do another metronome tourney after this one!
http://images.challonge.com/Dracaena-metronome.png

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Idk why people are so innactive about this metro tourney. Its so awesome :/

king_fross

Reading your destiny
I have returned from the magical land of Denver, Colorado.................... hehe

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
A quick update, GW IT's security protocols have xat coming up as a phishing website so my access is going to be restricted until I call IT in the morning, but tomorrow is a holiday, so please bear with me as I get this straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.