• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for an SSBB tourney, with non-competitive rules, and only halloweeny-ish characters.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Limited Types
Limited Colours
Only halloweeny pokemon.
Non Pokemon Tourney.

Cmon, people. vote.

I vote for Non-Pokemon. SSBB anyone?

Non Pokemon should not be even put for voting. By being a Pokemon clan we assume everyone has pokemon games, but we cant do tourneys based on other games, unless its a paralel one.

Edit: I vote for metronome (chew) limited types.

Last edited:

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
Due to some issues i will no longer be participating in clan activities and I am going to part ways with the clan (if im even in it in the first place).... this should not effect my activity in the xat

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Due to some issues i will no longer be participating in clan activities and I am going to part ways with the clan (if im even in it in the first place).... this should not effect my activity in the xat

Jumped right to OO.............

I vote for an SSBB tourney, with non-competitive rules, and only halloweeny-ish characters.

Boooo Non-competetive rules.

You do realize that those rules were created with years of testing and balancing to make the game as fair as possible, right?

Non Pokemon should not be even put for voting. By being a Pokemon clan we assume everyone has pokemon games, but we cant do tourneys based on other games, unless its a paralel one.

SSBB is a staple Nintendo game that has pokemon in it.

Last edited:
Competitive rules are good if you would actually look at them.

What about the KIU and MK7 tourneys? SSBB tourney ftw

BGP_

So are we getting anywhere regarding a halloween tourney? Cuz halloween is kinda in 5 days lolz! Oh btw try to finish PWT round 1 matches by sunday night! And we'll be doing another "special" tournament mid november, i've been teasing this one for awhile now so hopefully you all will like it!
Edit:BTW terra forfeits as i've been told

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
So are we getting anywhere regarding a halloween tourney? Cuz halloween is kinda in 5 days lolz! Oh btw try to finish PWT round 1 matches by sunday night! And we'll be doing another "special" tournament mid november, i've been teasing this one for awhile now so hopefully you all will like it!
Edit:BTW terra forfeits as i've been told

My birthday is mid november so I'm assuming the tourney is related to me (wary)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
(hmm)... a Halloween tourney. Maybe we could do a 50:50 something to do with trick or treating? I can't really think of much yet, but I'm sort of edging towards two completely different rulesets and I don't know anything else... D: Obviously involving many Ghost types.... keep thinking peepz!

Edit: actually i have another idea. because we've already got a proper tourney going on, we should make it easier to organise a Halloween one. The tourney organiser can choose 6 random numbers from all the pokemon as a 'treat' to the participant. Done randomly ofc. So its basically a random tourney, but you get to make your own sets.... ?? I guess it would be easier as peepz wouldn't need to make carefully thought out teams and such

Last edited:

BGP_

(hmm)... a Halloween tourney. Maybe we could do a 50:50 something to do with trick or treating? I can't really think of much yet, but I'm sort of edging towards two completely different rulesets and I don't know anything else... D: Obviously involving many Ghost types.... keep thinking peepz!

Edit: actually i have another idea. because we've already got a proper tourney going on, we should make it easier to organise a Halloween one. The tourney organiser can choose 6 random numbers from all the pokemon as a 'treat' to the participant. Done randomly ofc. So its basically a random tourney, but you get to make your own sets.... ?? I guess it would be easier as peepz wouldn't need to make carefully thought out teams and such

I like the bolded idea a lot. The other sounds like the RNG tourney we did D:

Status
Not open for further replies.