• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Sign ups are finished now, but you might be able to get a sub spot. Rules should be on the page before this

you could have at least told me they were finished BGP. xD
well, i'll make sure to catch the next one, I really don't like being a sub for stuff. :/

king_fross

Reading your destiny
We might need some though D: (depending on what year you joined Drac).

well I can't recall when I joined drac...... Hmm
I think I may have joined drac either early this year or late last year.

BGP_

Bgp give those who haven't picked their gens another 24 more hours to pick theirs

Weekends are only time most people are on to battle

1st gen for me
Did i ever say i wasn't going to give people time...? I said i want people to pick their gens BY sunday night! Geez you people....

BGP_

Bgp give those who haven't picked their gens another 24 more hours to pick theirs

Weekends are only time most people are on to battle

1st gen for me

The reading ability of some of you saddens me.

Saddens is understating it....
Oh btw, tomorrow is likely, if any day between now and sunday, that i'll be on for a bit. Might try to come on and update some stuff when i can

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Brushing up on some BW2 competitive shiz.... Yaaay... Lol but anywhooo just wanted to clear some stuff before I actually finalize my tourney team. So the team will consist of 5 pokes that all belong to one generation plus a wildcard.. which I'm assuming can be from any other generation of your choice (since we're not doing mono)? I'm probably thinking too much... Oh wells~

BGP_

Brushing up on some BW2 competitive shiz.... Yaaay... Lol but anywhooo just wanted to clear some stuff before I actually finalize my tourney team. So the team will consist of 5 pokes that all belong to one generation plus a wildcard.. which I'm assuming can be from any other generation of your choice (since we're not doing mono)? I'm probably thinking too much... Oh wells~
Yep, 5 of the region you choose, 1 can be from any region. Also shadow, do a bit of tinkering with them and see what you can come up with, i think you've got a good start

BGP_

What should I do? D: The boxes need to be that size to fit certain mons, and I can't make all of the boxes on one line, would be too big for sig rules lol.
True, i'm not really sure. Maybe post them on your shop and see if you can get any ideas, as well as any ideas from here?

True, i'm not really sure. Maybe post them on your shop and see if you can get any ideas, as well as any ideas from here?

I can't post them in my shop, that's only for requests :L and creating a thread for just them in the fan art section would be weird lol.

Images in the background make them slightly more interesting(like in the one with no text).

bendy001

Wanna battle?
Did i ever say i wasn't going to give people time...? I said i want people to pick their gens BY sunday night! Geez you people....
The reading ability of some of you saddens me.

The understanding ability of both of you woes me

I know BGP is giving it till sunday night (48 hours from now) but im telling him its better to give it till friday night (few hours from now, 24hours since post) because the xat is always dead empty on weekdays aka battling wont progress; best to do battling on the weekend

BGP_

I can't post them in my shop, that's only for requests :L and creating a thread for just them in the fan art section would be weird lol.

Images in the background make them slightly more interesting(like in the one with no text).
oh
I havnt seen the leaders post gen besides gen4 BGP

Leaders cmon (wary)
(that includes TMK)
we already have 3 of our's picked basically

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
well I can't recall when I joined drac...... Hmm
I think I may have joined drac either early this year or late last year.

Mid-2012

Shadow said:
Should I implement these in my art shop, they don't look the best >.>;;
Nah, the quality is bad and they're too jaggi (lolMHreferencethatprollynoonewillget)

Also, repeating that i want either gen 4 or 2 '11!

Status
Not open for further replies.