• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Well guys, I am back and I am ready to kick some *** :D
oh hey, welcome back!
Btw, nobody signing up for midseason auction in combatant cup? Really?!?! I expect something outa masterlcass :/

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Everyone else is playing Fire Emblem and I'm just sitting here waiting for later so I can pick up Sly 4.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Everyone else is playing Fire Emblem and I'm just sitting here waiting for later so I can pick up Sly 4.

I don't have money I can just spend on games... I'm overworked with school and a consistent like 2 chapters and 6 documents for history class (D)

BGP_

Oh hey dudes! Might not be on for about an hour and a half tomorrow, got a presentation to do. Btw, masterclass 5 has begun, you guys should totally rep drac! The more reps the merrier! Also, anyone who has won 1st round of word tournament so far (check challonge, a few foreits) send me your round 2 words!

Last edited:

king_fross

Reading your destiny
"day 2 and no FE in stores......
It seems the wild fross is beginning to become agitated like a fat person having his food take away.....
I don't think this animal can take too much more of this torture....
we will have to see if he flips out later.... or sooner"

BGP_

It seems the wild fross is beginning to become agitated like a fat person having his food take away.....
thanks for reminding me, i almost forgot to play it before dinner :p

king_fross

Reading your destiny

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Day two and TMK catches wind that there is a store in his area that has them in stock. He rushs out hoping for the best. Lo and behold there is but one copy left. Swiftly the purchase is made and his amazon order canceled.

So yeah, expect me to be busy for a little while. Will still drop by often, but yeah.....

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Day two and TMK catches wind that there is a store in his area that has them in stock. He rushs out hoping for the best. Lo and behold there is but one copy left. Swiftly the purchase is made and his amazon order canceled.

So yeah, expect me to be busy for a little while. Will still drop by often, but yeah.....

TMK i found out that my GameStop will have it in tomorrow!!!! SOOO HAPPY!!!! :D

BGP_

oh joy i can spoil fest with you in PC!

king_fross

Reading your destiny
So apparently i left my manilla folder on my bus today and I had written more of my poem for my sig on it..... so yeah, imma go cry in a corner now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.