• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Virion is now married to Miriel.... that is all *wary* *poof*
Also i am officially addicted on grinding .-.

Last edited:

BGP_

Virion is now married to Miriel.... that is all *wary* *poof*
Also i am officially addicted on grinding .-.
i think this is the only game i've ever played where i like grinding. It's a scary thought

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Grinding in FE games usually isn't boring lol.

Probably because the permadeath keeps you on your toes, so basically every battle counts which is why grinding isn't very boring. :3

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Sorry guys, but I'm leaving drac. I never really felt at home here.
Sorry BGP, and purp, and shadow.
Bai guys.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Of course. We have a fun tourney, it takes forever and people don't do anything. We have a metro tourney, fills up right away and moves normally. Gotta love luck-based things.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Of course. We have a fun tourney, it takes forever and people don't do anything. We have a metro tourney, fills up right away and moves normally. Gotta love luck-based things.

Actually, the luck isn't why I did it. I find it easier to just click a button and really only need to think as far as switching things out. It takes less thought :p

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
I give you a few words <3

Username: Rairyan
PO, Wifi, or both: po
Battling Experience: 8
Did anyone recommend you? If so, forgot who it was :p
Group you want to be in: any

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.