• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
I am officially over powered in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Nothing stands in the way of my Ice Brigands. :D

Also this serves as a sorta activity post as well. :3

BGP_

So i'll make a tourney thread tonight, any chance i could get a tournament banner by then? Also xy news incoming!
edit: leaders you may need a post reserved after i post the thread tonight so if at all possible we need to organize a time

Last edited:

Hatsune Miku

Yep it sucks since its only in japan :( And its a MAGICAL MIRACLE MAGIKARP WITH HYDRO PUMP OMFG (i'll be on tumblr I dare you guys to find my blog :33 froggybravesthelements.tumblr.com)

00swms

Chaos Theory
Once again I'm retard like always and did not stay I'm leaving by Drac sorry for the waste of time.

-00swms

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Once again I'm retard like always and did not stay I'm leaving by Drac sorry for the waste of time.

-00swms

Well, that was great.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Right, so apparently we have some changes to the tourney thing going on, which is cool. However, I have been swamped with work seeing that my first exam of the semester is this Wednesday ... and ok fire emblem too (my bad, my bad). So BGP if you would be kind enough to to PM me when that goes up so I can reserve an OP on that thing... I'll be checking back frequently so I don't hold things up (the PM insures that I am notified to go post) and hopefully find time to read the new rules in the meantime (shame on me for not having seen them yet).

Thanks for understanding, and I will see you all later today when I can jump back online.

-TMK

Edit: Just read the rules before I ran off the gym, and I actually really like the idea of a dedicated thread for tournaments. Doesn't clog up the main thread and makes it wicked easy to find things amongst the clutter of normal guild discussion (no longer having to search through pages to find my word/deadline/opponent is great!).
but also
Hiro is in charge of tourneys but never updates his post(meaning someone else should take care of it in there's).
TMK has some recent stuff in his. We'll likely be switching up things soon as like i said before, I have an idea brewing that I need to get in place

Yes, I do have the current tournament information in my post that way since Hiro is really busy I thought I'd help out there. I think I am fairly consistant with my updates; providing the information is given to me. So I'll continue to keep things as up to date as I can as quickly as I can once things move over, and that includes linking your metro tourneys for you should you so desire (If I seem to be falling behind, again PMs and Xat are a great way to let me know, since it doesn't take long to update. Not a problem at all.

Last edited:

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
I felt like crap right now.

Give me a Krabby and I will fry it with salty egg and cream!

I shall buy Mystery Dungeon for 3DS~

BGP should rest than browsing the internet!

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Bgp was right about the eeveelution.

Another predict down, daaaaaammmmnnnnn
Btw, didnt take long for a U game

It's a shame it's another rumble game. Another shadow game would have been great, and I'm sure certain other people feel the same

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Gen VI still has to prove itself not to be lame-tier. And this new Eeveelution (which I was hoping they were done with, honestly) looks either Normal or Flying, so... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.