• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

So ima try and make the tourney thread in a little bit now that i felt like getting up and walking over to the computer today!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
So ima try and make the tourney thread in a little bit now that i felt like getting up and walking over to the computer today!

Once again, just let me know when it gets up so I can grab my OP. I'll be studying for my exam tomorrow so I'll try to jump on as often as I can to check

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
They're gonna bring back ??? Type and that's the new Eeveelution's type, calling it now.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
So, I was hoping to come onto the xat this weekend but it turns out my uncle in South Carolina passed away and we made plans to go to the funeral this weekend. Sorry for the inactivity. D:

BGP_

Submitting the tournaments thread in a bit, before anyone posts on it i want to have me, tmk, purp, and hirpo have posts reserved in that order.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Submitting the tournaments thread in a bit, before anyone posts on it i want to have me, tmk, purp, and hirpo have posts reserved in that order.

So I guess we'll never be able to post on it then.

Still trying to catch up in schoolwork. Should be on more by friday

BGP_

valentine's day wooooooooo
still waiting on thread approval
Edit:Thread approved, and obviously it looks like **** for now because i dont feel like making it look pretty until both tournaments are done and when i feel like making it look pretty

Last edited:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
valentine's day wooooooooo
still waiting on thread approval
Edit:Thread approved, and obviously it looks like **** for now because i dont feel like making it look pretty until both tournaments are done and when i feel like making it look pretty

Speaking of which, what's the deal with the metro one?

Hatsune Miku

It's been 6 long days without an update. Theres no sign of Andrew Hussie. IS THIS HOW HOMESTUCK ENDS! WITH JAKE JADE AND JANE IN AN AWKWARD MOMENT this is an activity post ptw

Last edited:

BGP_

So yeah thread still isnt ready for posts yet
Edit: Posted round 2 words on tournaments thread, as well as the bracket. Battles need to be done by next friday afternoon, and no posting there until all 4 leaders have posts reserved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.