• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Niceeee D:
Good morning/afternoon everyone, by the way. ~ :3 Lol

BGP_

In case nobody has noticed, the tournaments thread is ready and ya'll may post now, but ofc only stuff pertaining to tourneys. If you do a matchup from now on post there

bendy001

Wanna battle?
Just a heads up, im leaving the clan for some reasons which I will know mention but everyone should already know by now (and the reasons also in my banner)

I'll still pop around and battle for bgp's cc team j/s

Bye Bendy! have a good time not here

king_fross

Reading your destiny
back from North Carolina finally, but i am still gonna be inactive for a while
P.S. I'm still on chapter.... 18 or 19 on FE:A. cause you know, making it last. xD

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So yeah, someone should totally link the tourney thread so I can add it to my list of subscribed threads (WARY)

Hatsune Miku

Chimpy needs help. He is trying to find a good anime to watch and he likes a tiny bit of shoujo lots of dead people and deaths and fighting. I've seen Tonari no kaibutsu kun/ Ouran High host club/ Blue exorcist/ FLCL/ Ika Musume/ Code Geass/ Vampire Knight/ Mirai nikki/ Kimi ni todoke /Death note/ Madoka.

Pkmn stuff: I heard that there was a Nintendo direct in AUS. And how will Ninfa(i think fighting) eevee evolve?
I don't think I can ever participate in tournaments in drac since I dont battle anymore : (
How is drac now anyway? I've been in yr 7 for like 4 weeks already and im already dying from homework.
~Activity post

BGP_

Sup dudes! I dont know if I'm doing anything today....but if something needs updated tell me! Word tournament round 2 deadline is friday, check the tourney thread if you havent already, has details on the metro tourney as well

Status
Not open for further replies.