• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Fross if your button doesn't work for you still, I can give you another link, I put the button on my DA too o3o

I would love another link shadow! D:

BGP_

Btw i know a few members joined recently, if there are any that have been missed please bring it up, I think a person or two was lost somewhere with some people being busy recently but not sure

king_fross

Reading your destiny
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/057/d/a/ralts_family_button_by_xastralshadow-d5waf7m.gif[/img*][/quote]

thank you shadow!!........

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Of course they're expensive. Good games that are out of print tend to get really pricey if they're new, or even in good condition. Don't buy from them, trust me.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
alakazam_split_userbar_by_xastralshadow-d5wjxjd.png

Trying new types of userbars, only new kind I can find ._. But anyway, was thinking of making it a choice in my art shop. This is basically two short userbars, but it's called a split userbar o3o

Opinions? c:

Lol fell asleep with my iPad, 3DS, abd the light on

Status
Not open for further replies.