• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow

BGP_

After what happened today, it's clear that without one of the main staples in the guild in the form of hiro, this place isn't and will not ever be like it used to be. We've lived 3 years and 4 months today, and honestly, there's nothing to be ashamed of with that. With that being said, we are closing the guild before it becomes stained with having dead in poor condition. We will continue to use the xat as a social gathering like most of you use it as anyways, and some of us may even use that or another social media method for several more years with the close ties we've all made with each other. Nobody wanted this to come, but all good things must come to an end, no matter how great they are. I'd like to thank everyone for their support with the clan through all these years, both current and old members, for contributing to this great guild. When me, purple, and hiro dug this place out of a major slump the summer of its first year, we had no idea it would live to become what it is today. Many have come and gone, and many have stayed as well. It's clear that we've become a great social place for even the entire guilds section, but there's no need to continue on with a thread with us not battling much anymore.

To the fellow leaders and any who previously have, thanks for helping in running this guild. It's quite stressful at times as we've all learned, but when it comes down to it we came back the next day to be a part of what we loved. There's simply nothing more one could ask for, and all of you have been great leaders to the guild.

To the members, maybe one day we can come back, but at this point i prefer the legacy of Dracaena to be untouched. We've built up quite a story filled with joys, sadness, anger, and plenty of humor. This doesn't need to end, we can still keep the chat as a social group like Team America. However, this thread has reached its time, and now it needs to rest.

To any other guilds seeing this, wow, where to start. We've seen many come and go, and many of them we've had good friends with. TEG, you're looking strong as ever, and I hope your success continues on as the other great nature guild on serebii. We have some members who are good friends with yours, and i can attest to the fact that you guys have an amazing leader and guild in general. To Creamery Command, we've seen you twice now, but that doesn't change the fact that you're also a respectable guild too. We've had good ties with you, and I hope that anyone looking to stay in the guilds considers you as another option after this split up. To what remains of TA, you guys were great partners as well, what else can we say? We could've been partners in crime, and that victory cup final match was a highlight to our history. To the rest of the guilds, thanks for putting up with us. We've been pains, we've been trolls, and we've been just that guild that's just there sometimes, but to see other guilds succeeding is quite satisfying for the guilds section's future. I can say that much has changed since I joined serebii several years ago, and most of that is for the better. You're working with a great crew of mods.

Once again, thanks to everyone for making this guild what it is today, member or not. With all that being said, I have contacted sena to put the final lock on this thread. Goodbye drac, you'll forever be remembered.

R.I.P. Dracaena - 1/1/2010 ~ 4/1/2013

Happy April Fool's y'all
(In case you missed out, we locked the thread for about 20 minutes)

Last edited:
April fool's you sons of *****es!
now bgp post

BGP_

I still mean the positive things i said, but to quote my great self "we've been trolls" trolololol
april fools to both clan and non clan members with the hirpo joke and non clan members/out of the loop members with the guild closing :p

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
After what happened today, it's clear that without one of the main staples in the guild in the form of hiro, this place isn't and will not ever be like it used to be. We've lived 3 years and 4 months today, and honestly, there's nothing to be ashamed of with that. With that being said, we are closing the guild before it becomes stained with having dead in poor condition. We will continue to use the xat as a social gathering like most of you use it as anyways, and some of us may even use that or another social media method for several more years with the close ties we've all made with each other. Nobody wanted this to come, but all good things must come to an end, no matter how great they are. I'd like to thank everyone for their support with the clan through all these years, both current and old members, for contributing to this great guild. When me, purple, and hiro dug this place out of a major slump the summer of its first year, we had no idea it would live to become what it is today. Many have come and gone, and many have stayed as well. It's clear that we've become a great social place for even the entire guilds section, but there's no need to continue on with a thread with us not battling much anymore.

To the fellow leaders and any who previously have, thanks for helping in running this guild. It's quite stressful at times as we've all learned, but when it comes down to it we came back the next day to be a part of what we loved. There's simply nothing more one could ask for, and all of you have been great leaders to the guild.

To the members, maybe one day we can come back, but at this point i prefer the legacy of Dracaena to be untouched. We've built up quite a story filled with joys, sadness, anger, and plenty of humor. This doesn't need to end, we can still keep the chat as a social group like Team America. However, this thread has reached its time, and now it needs to rest.

To any other guilds seeing this, wow, where to start. We've seen many come and go, and many of them we've had good friends with. TEG, you're looking strong as ever, and I hope your success continues on as the other great nature guild on serebii. We have some members who are good friends with yours, and i can attest to the fact that you guys have an amazing leader and guild in general. To Creamery Command, we've seen you twice now, but that doesn't change the fact that you're also a respectable guild too. We've had good ties with you, and I hope that anyone looking to stay in the guilds considers you as another option after this split up. To what remains of TA, you guys were great partners as well, what else can we say? We could've been partners in crime, and that victory cup final match was a highlight to our history. To the rest of the guilds, thanks for putting up with us. We've been pains, we've been trolls, and we've been just that guild that's just there sometimes, but to see other guilds succeeding is quite satisfying for the guilds section's future. I can say that much has changed since I joined serebii several years ago, and most of that is for the better. You're working with a great crew of mods.

Once again, thanks to everyone for making this guild what it is today, member or not. With all that being said, I have contacted sena to put the final lock on this thread. Goodbye drac, you'll forever be remembered.

R.I.P. Dracaena - 1/1/2010 ~ 4/1/2013

Happy April Fool's y'all
(In case you missed out, we locked the thread for about 20 minutes)
I read it all before seeing it was April Fools

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Good morning everyone~
Going to take a little break for the next couple of days to clear my head out and take care of some stuff. Sooo yeah, see ya' in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.