• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macklin! You should join the tourney

king_fross

Reading your destiny
ACTIVITY POST!!! :3

P.S. I'll try to get on the xat tonight if I can. lol

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Nearly losing both my dogs forever last night plus my birthday tomorrow means I'm going to be busy until next Monday or Tuesday. If you guys don't have your last person by then for the tourney, I assume it will be on PO? Then I will be the 8th seat easy win for ya'll.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Newtwo's a form. Yaaaaaaaayy.........

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Wow, this clan is really slow on posting if the last one was at 5 last night. xD
Anyway, I beat Journey again for the 6TH TIME!!!!! yeah, it's that great of a game. jus saying!!!! *chew*

Status
Not open for further replies.