• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

totally gonna do at least one more stream today lol

PokemonTrainerKaden

Hey guy's, I had a great time here, but I think my time has come. I'm gonna head on out. Thank you for everything!

scizor64

"sciz"
So I got a copy of White 2 today and am totally doing monosteel run on it. Just gotta start by catching a Riolu in Floccessy Ranch and then go from there. Thanks Ray for the pointers on how to do this properly.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
So I got a copy of White 2 today and am totally doing monosteel run on it. Just gotta start by catching a Riolu in Floccessy Ranch and then go from there. Thanks Ray for the pointers on how to do this properly.

REY! IT'S REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Unless you weren't talking about me, but really, who ISN'T talking about me.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Sciz. Cause he's talking about Quake.

I was just confused because I was the one who told him suggestions on how to do mono team stuff a few pages back.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Bgp's voice is totally different than What I expected....

Anyways, live stream moar!!!

Also

Activity post dawg

Was his voice funny or just.... generic compared to everyone here. *wary* hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.