• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Spyro is awesome!

king_fross

Reading your destiny
I'm gonna be taking a test in AP Gov then (sad)

I have literally nothing to do cause all the juniors in my school are taking SAT's......... best. day. ever.

scizor64

"sciz"
I have literally nothing to do cause all the juniors in my school are taking SAT's......... best. day. ever.

The good ole High School days..sometimes I miss them sometimes I don't. My monosteel Whiite 2 Run is going meh. I finally caught a riolu and evolved it into Lucario but at the beginning of the game there are very few steels to get. So, I decided to raise my starter along with a psyduck and growlithe until I get to some steel types.

The good ole High School days..sometimes I miss them sometimes I don't. My monosteel Whiite 2 Run is going meh. I finally caught a riolu and evolved it into Lucario but at the beginning of the game there are very few steels to get. So, I decided to raise my starter along with a psyduck and growlithe until I get to some steel types.

But then it's not a monotype

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
The graphics are pretty sweet. Even if the story isn't exactly up to par with zee other pmd games... I think it's still good. Definitely has hidden morals/ deeper meanings to each situation that comes up throughout the game. Some people thought it was childish... But you have to look deeper beyond that impression because you can really learn from what is going on in the story. ^^

*sigh* beat pmd3. God that final boss is quite nerve-wracking.

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
Bgp streamed, laughed my azz off at a part where some jack azz hockey players tried to smash a figure skating seel thing and succeeded, successfully launching the seel out of frame... ahhh good times

P.S. dorg

Status
Not open for further replies.